Come and hold my hand,
I wanna contact the living,
Not sure I understand,
This role I've been given

Not sure I understand.
Not sure I understand.
Not sure I understand.
Not sure I understand.

Robbie Williams公开作个人发展,在九十年代乐坛是一个极大的讽刺,因为他在解散前的著名男孩组合Take That里,一直都只是担任小角色,所做的份内事就是逗人开心, 而当Take That解散时, 队中五位成员的去向亦只Robbie Williams最叫人担心,因为他在队中从未唱过歌,要作独立发展,开玩笑吧!

世事无绝对,虽然Robbie Williams初出唱片时备受冷落,风头完全给前队友Gary Barlow抢去, 可是自从Gary Barlow被揭发吸食可卡因后, 声势不但一落千丈, 连昔日被喻为Take That中最具才华的神气亦全溜走了。 在这此消彼长的情况下,Robbie Williams 以一个意想不到的摇滚歌手形象, 竟赢得了英伦乐迷的支持。大家也许觉得奇怪, 何解这位昔日的搞笑王现在竟能成为摇滚巨星?当然他的首张个人大碟《Life Thru A Lens》, 在外获得一致好评是主因,其次就是他是正宗的足球迷。 在英国,热爱足球的歌手通常都会获得乐迷的宠幸。 尤其他是利物浦老牌球会爱华顿的拥护者,自然在伦敦区得到广泛的支持。

此后的大碟《I have Been Expecting You》,在千禧年出现,配以他的应景劲作《Millenium》,令他的声势更强劲。不过,他的个人宣传技俩更是出色,说的就是他和全伦敦街头都知道的粗口祖Oasis主音Liam Gallagher的骂战。 两个大男人由于都是英伦乐坛的焦点人物,所以这场骂战无疑就是世纪之战, 亦因两人在美国的声名日盛,连带美国乐迷都对此事深表关注。同年他更Brit Awards、MTV Music Award等夺得大奖。

Out of all the members of Take That, Robbie Williams never really seemed to fit in. Roguishly handsome where his bandmates were merely cute, Williams was tougher and sexier than the rest, which made him more distinctive. He also fought regularly with the other members and their management, primarily because he was occasionally adverse to being so heavily packaged. So it didn't come as a surprise that he was the first to leave the band, departing early in the summer of 1995 to pursue a solo career (by some accounts, he was fired from the group). Although he was the first out of the gate, it took Williams awhile to get started. For most of 1995, he attempted to boost his credibility by tagging along with Oasis, hoping that Noel Gallagher would give him a couple of songs. He never did, but all of his time with Oasis launched Williams into a world of heavy partying, drinking, and drugging. Over the course of 1996, he was only heard from in gossip columns, and every published picture indicated he had put on considerable weight. Occasionally, he was quoted as saying his new music would abandon lightweight dance-pop for traditional Brit-pop, but his first single was a cover of George Michael's "Freedom '90." Released late in 1996, the single was a disaster, but his second single, 1997's "Old Before I Die," was more in the vein of his early pronouncements, featuring a distinct Oasis influence.

Williams finally released his first solo album, Life Thru a Lens, in 1997. The album became a big hit in Britain, prompting his second, I've Been Expecting You, in 1998. (The Ego Has Landed, a U.S.-only compilation designed for breaking Williams to American audiences, was released stateside in the spring of 1999.) Sing When You're Winning followed in late 2000, gaining success with the video hit "Rock DJ," while a big-band album of standards (Swing When You're Winning) appeared a year later. During 2002, Williams celebrated an enormous new contract with EMI (rumored to be upwards of $80 million dollars), but suffered the loss of his longtime production partner, Guy Chambers. Escapology, the fifth Robbie Williams album (and the last including Chambers' input), sold millions of copies in Europe, though it failed to persuade American audiences. As a result, the 2003 concert record Live at Knebworth wasn't released in the States. He introduced a new musical partner, Stephen Duffy, with a pair of songs from his compilation Greatest Hits, then reappeared in 2005 with Intensive Care. Although the album topped charts in Europe and Williams set an impressive concert record — his 2006 world tour sold over 1.5 million tickets in one day — a certain creative atrophy was setting in, despite the new input of Duffy. Within a year, he had recorded and released Rudebox, a dance album recorded with half a dozen outside producers, some featured guests, and several covers instead of self-penned material. Rudebox hit number one across Europe soon after release.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

really nice scenery

回复 6# kobe

yeah,very HD

回复 8# hellow

I'm glad u like it

回复 9# nbar

keep practising my what  haha~

返回列表