听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2013.02.15
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2013.02.15

W: Right, well, in the studio this morning, for our interview spot is Peter Wilson. Peter works for Green Peace.  So, Peter, welcome.
M: Thanks a lot. It's good to be here.
W: Great! Now, Peter, (1) ________________________________.
M: Sure. Well, I'll start by telling you roughly what Green Peace is all about. I actually work in London for the Green Peace organization.We've been going for a few decades and we're a non-violent, non-political organization.(2) ____________________________________________. I'm the action organizer and arrange any protests.
W: Right! A pretty important role, Peter. What sort of protest would you organize?
M: Well, recently we've been involved in anti-nuclear campaigns.I, personally arranged for the demonstration against radioactive waste dumping in the Atlantic Ocean. We've got a few small Green Peace boats that we harass the dumping ship with.
W: Say? Hold on, Peter. I thought you said your organization was non-violent. What do you mean by "harass"?
M: Well, we circle round and round the ships and get in the way when they try to dump the drums of nuclear waste in the sea. We talk to the men and try to change, you know, yell at them to stop.(3) _________________________________.
M: Well, people may think differently of your methods, but there's no doubt you're doing a great job.Keep it up and good luck. And thanks for talking with us.
W: Thanks for having me.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Perhaps you can tell us something about Green Peace and your job there
we're involved in anti-nuclear activity, conservation and protection of animals and protection and support about eco system.
we generally make ourselves as much of a nuisance possible

返回列表