听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 为自己代言-The Ting Tings经典歌曲
返回列表 发帖

为自己代言-The Ting Tings经典歌曲

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 09:50 编辑 "That's Not My Name"就是今天要给大家介绍的歌曲。来自于一个由两人组成的英国独立流行音乐组合 the Ting Tings .曾经他们的一首Great DJ已经为他们积攒了不少人气,且MV让人捧腹的搞笑味道又让人印象深刻。而主唱Katie White的俏皮女声足以让人着迷。他们的作品中不乏时下流行的复古元素,当然还有那抹清新的小电味。随性的节拍,随意的哼唱,带给我们的却是激情的震撼。而他们的代表作品"That's Not My Name"曾在上榜首周就获得了英国单曲榜冠军。 [/url] Four-letter word just to get me alone It's a difficulty and I’m biting on my tongue and I keep stalling, keeping me together People around gotta find something to say now Holding back, everyday the same Don't wanna be a loner Listen to me, oh no I never say anything at all But with nothing to consider they forget my name They call me 'Hell' They call me 'Stacey' They call me 'her' They call me 'Jane' That's not my name That's not my name That's not my name That's not my name They call me 'quiet girl' But I’m a riot Maybe \"Joleisa\" Always the same I miss the catch if they throw me the ball I'm the last kid standing up against the wall Keep up falling, these heels they keep me boring Getting glamour up and sitting on the fence now So alone all the time at night lock myself away Listen to me, I’m not Although I’m dressed up ,out and all with Are you calling me darling? Are you calling me bird? Are you calling me darling? Are you calling me bird? 更多英语歌曲:[url=http://www.tingroom.com/song/]在线英语听力室 外语歌曲:外语歌曲网
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表