听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » My feeling of English.
返回列表 发帖

My feeling of English.

本帖最后由 霖铃 于 2013-7-6 21:00 编辑

It's no doubt that there are so many people in China are English lovers, of course,I am one of the parts.

I started to learn English from my primary school.I still remembered that day I went to the teachers' office ,asking my English teacher to teach me the soundmarks(音标). Now ,I got a lot of benifit from it for I knew how to spell a soundmark of a new word.

Since I have studied in the Middle School, I was an English  representative,I had been it for three years untill I went to my senior high school.From that time, I fell in love with English, though my English level was not very high, there're always some people who are better than you, not only in Study,but also in other aspects. So I worked hard and often went up early to listen English. But the results were not very obvious.

Now,I am a senior  high school student, the interest of studying English haven't changed. As I am older than before,many things can be acepted quickly than  I used to. And as I accumulated the more, the more I can use in English writing or speaking. My teacher told us that reciting an article each morning is needed to improve English.Also, she sends us a copy of material  of English Learning, telling us to read it every day. On the top of the cover,there are some sentences : " Knowledge is power,Confidence is power,English is power!  --- Whatever is worth doing  is worth doing well ! ----- You can not improve your past,but you can improve your future.Once time is wasted,life is wasted.   "          So, these powerful sentences always cheer me up,doing the worth things and doing well.

The world  is always full of surprises and you don't know what will turn out. (世界总是充满奇妙,你不知道接下来将会发生什么)
As you want to learn English well, nothing will prevent you.
There is nothing better than seeing your hard work  paying off.(没有什么比看到自己的努力工作得到回报更高兴的事了)

----- Feeling of English.

IN the end of March.2013

评分人数

• kobe

Your English is good

thanks for sharing

回复 3# kobe

it's don't allow to say this

You're right!I am sorry

good

Thank you for telling those powerful sentence in English.

great~

Sharing to people around u makes me happy...

But it's to hard for me to recite an article everyday.

回复 11# fayeLI

Starting doing one thing is always difficult,but just believe in your own, you can read for many times,and practise always makes perfect.

That's funny tha

Good enough and ke

thanks for sharing

yeap

返回列表