听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【BBC教室】 » BBC英语新闻2013.07.19
返回列表 发帖

BBC英语新闻2013.07.19

Reports from Syria say there has been a biggest explosion at a military airport in the west of the capital, Damascus. State television called it a terrorist act. The airport at Mezzeh, ______________________________________________________ A senior member of the Obama administration has called the election of the new Iranian president an opportunity to mend bilateral relations. Speaking on American Television, the White House chief of staff Denis McDonough said if Iran was, as he called it, prepare to come clean on its nuclear program, it would find a partner in the United States. I think we should all be quite proud of the way that Iranians turned out to vote and to express their democratic views and aspirations. So, you see this as a hopeful sign? I see it as a potentially hopeful sign. I think the question for us now is, if he is interested in - as he has said in his campaign events, mending his relations, Iran's relations with the rest of the world, there's an opportunity to do that. 叙利亚报道称其首都大马士革以西的一个军用机场发生最大规模的爆炸.国家电视台称这是一起恐怖袭击.梅泽赫机场______________________________________ 奥巴马政府一位高级成员表示,伊朗新总统的当选为修复伊美关系提供了机会.白宫参谋长麦克唐纳通过美洲电视台表示,如果伊朗能像他说的那样清除核项 目,那么美国将会成为其伙伴.我认为,我们都应该对伊朗人民参与投票并表达民主的观点和愿望而感到自豪.所以你把这视为是充满希望的迹象?我认为这是潜在 的希望迹象.我认为我们现在的问题是,如果新总统真的像他在参选时说的那样有兴趣修复伊朗与世界各国的关系的话,那么这确实是一个好机会.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

hubs

返回列表