听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » me , an active girl
返回列表 发帖

me , an active girl

hello everybody ! I am a young girl who have just graduated from high school . Though the University Entrance Exam is not the best one of all the exams i have taken ,i am admitted into a university in Beijing at last.
To be honest , i don't like reading books.Sometimes i prefer to watching tv all day.I kown it's not beneficial to me ,especially my eyes.But it has been a practice.Among all the books ,i like English books most.Beacause i was brought into contact with English at an early age.
I like sports ,too,especially football .If you are also a football fan ,i am glad to tell you that i am a big fan of FC Bayern .
I am looking forward to being friends with you.

It's good for you as an English fan. I am not interested in English until I graduated from Japan. Compared to me, you are early. I love to watch football game as well. Good to exchange thoughts here with you guys.

Japan? That is very good. I hope to talk with you usually. Ok?

My pleasure. You can add my QQ: 2506200161
You like Japan?

No ,i do not like Japan.But i am surprised that you ever studied in the foreign country.Can i kown whether you have a football team that you like?

BEIJING is a great city

I see.
I love Manchester United, however, David Beckham has finished his storied soccer career and join movie actions.
You play soccer?

Of course not. I am a girl.But i love to watch soccer games.And my favourite soccer team is  Bayern .

I see. Nowadays more and more girls start to play soccer any way. Why do you love to watch Bayern? Is there anyone you like belong to that club?

That's funny thanks for sh

返回列表