听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » In my most beautiful years
返回列表 发帖

In my most beautiful years

1.我知道这世上有人在等我,尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样,我每天都非常快乐。
  I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.  

2.一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
  In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.  

3.我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
  I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.  

4.当你的心真的在痛,眼泪快要流下来的时候,那就赶快抬头看看,这片曾经属于我们的天空;当天依旧是那么的广阔,云依旧那么的潇洒,那就不应该哭,因为我的离去,并没有带走你的世界。
  When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.

评分人数

• tingroom

1)  I feel happy because I know you would miss me while I miss you, so I am happy for it also;
2)  asking for no result, no company, no ownership but wanna love, asking for meeting you in my most beautiful years;
3) When I feel hurt and tears are gonna to drop, I look up the sky once belongs to us. I know, all things can't be changed. Cause your leave doesn't take away my all...
     I was touched..

评分人数

• tingroom

very beautiful words !

3# fire1128

i really agree with no.3 sentence.
i can't accept something which makes me frustrated.
why the peopel alway ask me to accept this.

评分人数

• tingroom

It's a beauty artcle!

Like it and learn more from it . Thanks

It's the life! 5# wo190149069

Yes,it is ture. 6# comi

Thank you! 7# liyijun2008

Thanks a lot,I am very glad to here this. 8# network918

I will come here every day,at here I fell happy!

Is it your experience?
When I was a student in college I once had a chance to get love of mine, but finally I failed.
I didn't konw why? We often telephoned to each other in half a year. We talked about ererything,study、life 、future plan and friends,etc. I felt hurt at that time.
But now I am myself, I hope I would meet my love this year. And I will speak:" your are my girl"  to her loudly.
Life is a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

评分人数

• tingroom

Welcome! 13# hoty190

No,it's not my story,but I love these words very much.Best wishes for you! 14# wang_fly

返回列表