听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » I'm an new register
返回列表 发帖

I'm an new register

本帖最后由 雨竹 于 2010-5-3 08:10 PM 编辑

I'm very glad to find this helpful englishlistening forum,my english is poor espcially my oral english. I believe I will make lots of friends who could help me improve my english or make mutual progress .
      Now I will introuce myself ,My name is Jinwei,bron in Liuan,ANHUI province.I graduated from Anhui Normal university in 2008,and I'm obtaining my Master's degree in HUZHONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHONLOGY .My major is Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.Music especial english music is my favorite.In spare  time ,I read newspaper,fiction,play roller skate and so on. speaking fluent english and  accepting best training abroad for several years are my big dreams.
      So please help me ,give me some constructive suggestions. let us make common progress and become mentor.

评分人数

• tingroom

hi,welcome to join us,hope you can get what you want from here,and i still wish you can bring us something new.In my opinion the best way to improve your english is try to express yourself in english all the time.have a try,and i am sure you will benefit from my advice. 1# 雨竹

hi

hi, nice to meet you here!

I hope i can learn somethings from here.

GOOD MORNING

返回列表