听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 5月14日听写练习:抱怨加班
返回列表 发帖

5月14日听写练习:抱怨加班

try to listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

A:你想象不到谁被选中加班做贝克项目了。我!我已经加了20小时班了。
B:哇!怎么这么长啊?我以为他们要给你派名助手呢!
A:应该是。可是到目前为止还没有人来呢,只剩我一人在做这事。这是我一天来头一次休息。
B:他们对你有点太过分了。你为什么不请几天假呢?你可以到什么地方度一个长周末。

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/tingxie/tingxie0514.mp3[/ra]

评分人数

• tingroom

It's difficult for me now

You won't believe who's been elected to do overtime on the Baker account.Me!I've already logged in twenty hours of overtime.
Wow ,why so much?I thought they were getting you an assistant!
They were supposed to.But so far nobody's turned up,and I'm left on my own to do the work.This is the first break I had had all day.
They're really riding you into the ground.Why don't you ask for some time off?You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• halo

回复之后要怎样看到正确答案呢?

A: You won't believe who were been elected to do overtime on the Baker account. Me! I've already .......for 20 hours of overtime.
B: Wow. Why so much. I thought they were getting you an assistant.
A: They were supposed to. But so far nobody is turned up. And I'm left my own to do the work. This is the first break I've had all day.
B: You were really running you into ground. Why don't you have a time off. You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• halo

I'm a rookie ,it's difficult for me.

How to listen to zhe mp3.I can not find zhe key to mp3.By the way ,I am freshman

How to listen to zhe mp3.I can not find zhe key to mp3.By the way ,I am freshman
大周天子 发表于 2010-5-17 09:04 PM
you must install realplayer at first..

A: You won't believe who's being elected to do overtime on the Baker programme. Me! I've already work over 20 hours .
A: They were supposed to. But so far nobody is turned up. And I'm left my own to do the work. This is the first break I've had all day.
B: You were really running you into ground. Why don't you ask some time off. You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere

评分人数

• tingroom

A: You won't believe who were been elected to do overtime on the Baker account. Me! I've already .......for 20 hours of overtime.
B: You were really running you into ground. Why don't you have a time off. You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• tingroom

I'm a freshman, it's difficult for me too!

I am also.

You wont believe who has been elected to do overtime on the baker account. Me! I have already  logged in 20 hours of over time.
Wow! Why so much? I thougt they were got you an assistant!
They were supposed to, but so far nobody’s turned out, and I am left my own to do the work, this is the first break I had all day.
They are really riding you on the grand, why don’t you ask for some time off? You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• halo

you won't believe who was elecime to do over time on ber account
me, I logged 20 hours over time
oh, why so much, I though you were getting your assist
they was supposed to, but so far nodbody was turned up,
and left my own to do work
this was the first breadk I had,
they really riding you into ground, why are not you ask some time turn off , you can have a long weekedn and go away some where

返回列表