听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语口语】 » 大家都来说英语:Describe something you bought but seldom use it
返回列表 发帖

大家都来说英语:Describe something you bought but seldom use it

You should say:

what it is (was)

where you got it from

and explain why you have not used it very often.

At International Labour Day, i bought one new TV and one TV cabinet. But till now i haven't open it and watch anything.
Every evening I use the computer to watch drama, read news and play the games.TV now is just a decoration for me.

评分人数

I bought a music player when I am at school.But now I have seldom listen to it since I left my school.I usually listen to the celephone and the computer now.

评分人数

• tingroom

本帖最后由 Eeassy 于 2010-5-18 11:40 AM 编辑

The firstday I come to university, I bought an electronic dictionary for enlish study.But till now I don't use it often, because when i read a book, I find unkown words through my phone dictionary, when i read a E-book , I find unkown words through Internet dictionary.Today, people going out with computers and cell phones,  electronic dictionary carrys  inconvenient.

评分人数

• tingroom

That day ,i bought a shirt ,but till now i didn't dress it .cos i dont know why at  the shop it is nice .At home ,i think it is not suit to me .i think many people did it as like me .Do u agree of me ?

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 5# nancyxu

sometimes i do the same thing with you, the shop assistant always say that this XXX suits you very well.

this XXX is made foryou. Your are so beautiful/handsome on this dresss.

we lost our judgement by those flattery.

为了积分,为了积分,我顶楼主的................................

返回列表