Now the rain is falling
Now the rain is falling
Now the rain is falling
Now the rain is falling

Wait, my open eyes are sorry now
You and me are in this together
I cry, I cry 'cause you're not here at all
I cannot be the only one

Little Birdy, 来自澳大利亚西部城市Perth的四人乐队, 成员分别是主唱兼吉他Katy Steele, 吉他手Simon Leach, 贝司 Scott O'Donoghue, 和鼓手Matt Chequer.

主唱Katy那分明稚嫩的少女声线, 尾音却有着烟熏般的质感, 唱起歌来的调调是即性感又无辜.她包办了乐队04年debut专辑 中大部分歌曲的创作, 不论是节奏劲爆高音还飙得很 high的"Excited", 抑或钢琴作点缀的浪漫小曲"It's All Your Fault", 甚至歌名貌似凝重的 "Message To God", 其实均是你爱我爱的伤感情歌, 也因此, 失恋少女很受伤的形象就成了Little Birdy的标签之一.

Australian alt-rock unit Little Birdy formed in Perth in 2002. Singer/guitarist Katy Steele (sister of the Sleepy Jackson's Luke Steele) formed the group after exiting her previous combo, the Plastik Scene, recruiting her brother's longtime friend Simon Leach to play drums. Following the addition of bassist Scott O'Donoghue, Leach moved to guitar, and with the addition of drummer Matt Chequer, the lineup was in place. Borrowing their name from an album cut by pop pranksters Ween, Little Birdy recorded their first demo session, scoring airplay on local radio and signing a management deal with Phil Stevens. After opening for acts including Placebo, Morcheeba, and the Superjesus, Little Birdy caught the attention of the influential Aussie radio outlet Triple J, which added their "Relapse" to its play list. A bidding war soon followed, and the quartet ultimately signed to Virgin/EMI to begin work on their debut EP, a self-titled effort issued in late 2003. This Is a Love Song EP followed in March 2004, and at year's end, Little Birdy resurfaced with their much-anticipated full-length effort BigBigLove, notching the Triple J smash "Beautiful to Me." In 2005, the group also opened for R.E.M. on their Australian tour. Little Birdy's sophomore LP, Hollywood, followed in mid-2006, scoring a Top 20 hit with "Come on, Come On."

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

very pure

回复 6# 簿子酒

sometimes the most simple one can touch the deepest of the heart

Now the Rain is Falling!That's cool!

回复 8# kobe

返回列表