听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » I Am in Love with You-Imogen Heap
返回列表 发帖

I Am in Love with You-Imogen Heap

Imogen Heap1977年12月9日出生,是英国Frou Frou组合的女主音。通常来说一个组合取得的成就要比成员单飞后更大,乐手们先是组成一支乐队打出名气然后分道扬镳发展自己的音乐事业,但是对Imogen Heap来说情形则完全不同。这位有着歌手、歌曲作家双重身份的英国女孩,同时还是一位受过古典钢琴培训演奏家。在加入伦敦双人组合Frou Frou几年之前,她已经是在英国乐坛颇有建树的独唱歌手。70年代末期出生在埃塞克斯的Imogen Heap从那里开始学习欧洲古典钢琴。少年时代离家进入寄宿学校后,她对摇滚乐萌生兴趣。她意识到另类流行摇滚、欧洲流行和电子音乐才是自己的主要爱好,于是决定改变做一名专业古典乐手的初衷。1997年不到20岁的Imogen Heap作为独唱歌手与Almo Sounds公司签下合约,并于次年发行了处女专辑《I Megaphone》。

Imogen Heap is a british ecclectic, eccentric and innovative musician considered by some the epitome of a digital diva. Her talent spans from the craft of songwriting to elaborate live multi-instrumental improvisations, building on a unique voice, classical training and unusual tech-saviness. Self produced, independent, engaged, she blurs the boundaries between pure artforms and creative entrepreneurship, and uses her knowledge of the web and social networking to communicate and collaborate with her loyal following in pioneering ways.

Much more than a studio rat, she is an accomplished performer having toured the world with 4 albums – iMegaphone, Speak for Yourself, Details (produced/written with Guy Sigworth in their duo, Frou Frou), and the 2009 Ellipse earning her a Grammy and Ivor Novello award. Her graceful tunes such as signature track ‘Hide & Seek’ have populated movies and TV shows, accompany dance and theatre performances and more recently, Heap is being sampled by a whole new generation of young rappers and producers. Now, in demand and at the peak of already 15 years of diversified career experiences, she is enjoying exploring how her ‘musical ecosystem’ can have a positive impact by getting involved in creative projects that think big and outside the box.

In 2011 Imogen, wanting to diversify and get to work on some of these projects she had consistently never found time to do / say yes to because of her continuous recording / touring cycle, decided to approach her 4th solo album very differently. Every 3 months, a new song is released that invariably connects to the unique projects she has found herself involved in.

So far taking her to India (Mind’s Without Fear), China (Xizi She Knows) and Bhutan (yet to be released), A walled Garden (Neglected Space), Oxford’s Sheldonian (Propeller Seeds), developing an app (connected to the Olympics), interactive physical items such as her ‘Musical Gloves’ and ‘The Listening Chair’ (for Heapsongs 6 and 12) and along the way, creating many of the pieces of the artwork, video and in one case music (Lifeline) in collaboration with her online community.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Cool, I've followed you http://www.xiami.com/u/8510134

回复 5# kobe

metoo

回复 7# hellow

my pleasure

回复 8# nbar

i'm happy u like it

返回列表