听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Brand New Day (with Tim Myers)-Lindsey Ray
返回列表 发帖

Brand New Day (with Tim Myers)-Lindsey Ray

"I'm just like you. Fumbling my way through this crazy thing called life. I have lost and I have loved. In a world that isn't always fair, I wrap myself cozily in song, and this is what it sounds like... " Who Is Lindsey Ray ? Hailing from the small coastal town of Belfast, Maine, Lindsey Ray (born Lindsey Bachelder) comes from a long line of musicality from both her mother and father's sides of the family. Her father, David Bachelder, was a local musician favorite known for his Sinatra-like vocals and undeniable talent. Virtually every member of Lindsey's father's family are gifted singers who play piano by ear. It was no surprise when Lindsey followed in their footsteps. Lindsey began her journey into the music business, while in high school, in 1999. She started working with a production company in NYC and often spent weekends on long bus trips, to and from NYC, to record songs in the studio. Her love of music drove her, and she opted out of college to pursue her career. She moved to East Orange, New Jersey to work with producers to record a demo in hopes of landing a record deal. While recording demos, Lindsey was inspired by newcomer singer/songwriters at that time, such as Alicia Keys and India Arie, who were playing their instruments and writing their own songs. She began to realize her desire to write her own songs and longed to find her own voice. She soon moved back home to Maine to do so. Back home in Maine, she began singing and playing keys in local bands and was soon introduced to Dave Johnson, a retired producer from Philadelphia. Dave instantly recognized Lindsey's talent and potential. He encouraged her to finally take the leap and write her own songs. She then took on the stage name Lindsey Ray, in honor of her late paternal grandfather, Raymond Bachelder.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

lalalalalolalalo!This is Brand New day!

回复 5# 3908

my pleasure

回复 4# kobe

happy new year

回复 4# kobe

to make a big wish,maybe it'll be come true

回复 5# 3908

my pleasure

回复 10# hellow

my pleasure