2. How long is the flight??
A. 2 hours, 40 minutes
B. 2 hours, 14 minutes
C. 2 hours, 4 minutes

3. What is the local time in Seattle?
A. 11:45 PM
B. 12:15 PM
C. 10:12 AM

4. What is the current weather in Seattle?
A. partly cloudy
B. rainy
C. sunny

5. At what gate will the plane arrive?
A. 13
B. 3
C. 30

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

填空题

Captain:
" Hello everyone, this is the captain (1), and I want to welcome to Flight 18 (2) for Seattle.

Our flight time today is 2 hours and 14 minutes, and we will be flying at an (3) altitude of 29,000 feet. The (4) time in Seattle is a quarter to twelve (11:45), and the current weather is sunny, but there is a chance of rain later in the day. We will be (5) at Gate 13, and we will be announcing connecting flights on our (6) to the Seattle airport.

On behalf of Sky Airlines and the crew, I want to wish you an enjoyable (7) in the Seattle area or at your final destination. Sit back and enjoy the flight."
答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

对照文本

Captain: Hello everyone, this is the captain speaking, and I want to welcome you to Flight 18 bound for Seattle.
Our flight time today is 2 hours and 14 minutes, and we will be flying at an average altitude of 29,000 feet. The local time in Seattle is a quarter to twelve (11:45), and the current weather is sunny, but there is a chance of rain later in the day. We will be arriving at Gate 13, and we will be announcing connecting flights on our approach to the Seattle airport.

On behalf of Sky Airlines and the crew, I want to wish you an enjoyable stay in the Seattle area or at your final destination. Sit back and enjoy the flight.

回复 2# tingroom

i wanna the answer

BBACA

评分人数

• tingroom

ACA

评分人数

• tingroom

aabca

评分人数

• tingroom

travel on the air