听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 英语听力选择填空题(中级):Grocery Shopping
返回列表 发帖

英语听力选择填空题(中级):Grocery Shopping

1. Why did the man buy dog food at the supermarket?
A. Their dog was hit by a truck and needed special food to recover.
B. The man adopts a dog from a stranger, and they don't have food for it.
C. The product was on sale at the supermarket for that day only.

2. Why does he buy tomato juice?
A. He plans on making a unique spaghetti sauce.
B. He's trying to modify the way he eats.
C. He wants to make a vegetable drink.

3. How much was the milk?
A. $2.05
B. $2.15
C. $2.50

4. Which item did the man NOT buy?
A. a package of cookies
B. some cans of tuna
C. a carton of orange juice

5. Why does the woman get upset at the end of the conversation?
A. The man is preparing the steaks for the dog.
B. The man only bought one steak for himself.
C. The grill can't be used to cook the steaks.

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

对照文本

Man: Hey. Can you give me a hand with the groceries? And I told you I could do the shopping.
Woman: Wow! Do we really need all this stuff? Let me see that receipt.

Man: Hey, I only bought the essentials.

Woman: Okay. Let's see. Dog food. Twenty-four dollars and seventy cents ($24.70)? We don't even have a dog!

Man: Well, it WAS going to be a surprise, but look in the back of the truck.

Woman: What?

Man: Ah, ha, hah. Speechless. I knew you'd love him.

Woman: That thing? That dog's as big as a horse. He probably eats like one, too.

Man: Ah, but he's sure friendly. And someone was giving him away at the supermarket, and I . . . I . . . I couldn't let that poor thing pass another day without a loving home.

Woman: Whatever. Where was I? Eighteen dollars and nineteen cents ($18.19) for twenty-four cans of tomato juice? You don't even like that stuff!

Man: Ahhhh. Not yet. I've decided to change my eating habits.

Woman: Right.

Man: You'll see, you'll see.

Woman: Okay. Let's see. Three eighty-four ($3.84) for a box of chocolate cookies and twelve fifty-six ($12.56) for a case of soft drinks. [Yeah!] Changing your eating habits, huh? Do you really think that cookies are some type of diet food?

Man: Hey, I'll just eat a cookie or two every other hour. In fact, they're a great source of carbohydrates for energy. And, you see, the tomato juice and cookies kind of, you know, cancel each other out.

Woman: Oh brother. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Let's see. Where was I? A carton of eggs, two fifty ($2.50) for a gallon of milk, three cans of tuna. Okay. [Yeah.] And finally two steaks for eight fourteen ($8.14) . Now, something worth enjoying. I'll get the grill started.

Man: Oh, we . . . w . . . well. The steaks are for Herbert.

Woman: Herbert. Who's Herbert?

Man: Uh, he's the dog. [No!] You see, the previous owner said that he's kind of . . . he's somewhat picky about what he eats, [No!], and the steaks might help him adjust [Absolutely not!] . . . . no, no, no, and the steaks might help him adjust to his new home. Hey, what are you doing? Oh, no. Why did you throw the steaks out on the ground outside?

Woman: Well, now, you and Herbert can get to know each other better. I'm going out to eat by myself.

Man: Ughh.

answer

bbbba

回复 1# tingroom

good! thx

返回列表