1. What service is being advertised?
A. home repair
B. food catering
C. carpet cleaning

2.Who is speaking in the commercial?
A. the salesperson
B. the carpet
C. the home owner

3. What is the regular cost of the service?
A. $22.95
B. $25.95
C. $29.95

4. What will new customers receive free of charge if they call now?
A. spot cleaner
B. silverware
C. wall hangings

5. What is the store's phone number?
A. 673-5010
B. 633-5100
C. 637-5001

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

填空

Hey you! This is your carpet speaking. Helllooo! Hey, I take a real beating from you and your ________ 1 [ friends  pets  family ] everyday. The kids track _____2 [ mud  dirt stains ] all over me, the dog leaves a bunch of fur balls everywhere. You ______3 [ made  spilt  dropped ] coffee the other day while entertaining guests, and your husband left a trail of potato chip crumbs from the sofa to the kitchen last night while watching the _______4 [ football  basketball  hockey ] game. Don't you think it's about time to give me a good cleaning?
Now pick up that phone and call Master Cleaners now. I see them on the TV all the time. They'll clean any three rooms for $29.95, and any ____________5 [ additional  extra  connecting ] hall is free. Plus, they'll throw in a free ________ 6 [ sample  bottle  container ] of their amazing stain remover. And if you call now, you'll receive a ________ 7 [ 5% 15%  50% ] discount off their already low prices. So come on! Give them a call at 637-5001, and make life for me a little easier. Uh, nice doggie, nice doggie . . .

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

对照文本

Carpet:
Hey you! This is your carpet speaking. Helllooo! Hey, I take a real beating from you and your family everyday. The kids track mud all over me, the dog leaves a bunch of fur balls everywhere. You spilt coffee the other day while entertaining guests, and your husband left a trail of potato chip crumbs from the sofa to the kitchen last night while watching the football game. Don't you think it's about time to give me a good cleaning?

Now pick up that phone and call Master Cleaners now. I see them on the TV all the time. They'll clean any three rooms for $29.95, and any connecting hall is free. Plus, they'll throw in a free bottle of their amazing stain remover. And if you call now, you'll receive a 15% discount off their already low prices. So come on! Give them a call at 637-5001, and make life for me a little easier. Uh, nice doggie, nice doggie . . .

Key Vocabulary [Top

track (verb): bring inside something like dirt on your shoes
- The students tracked mud all over the hallways because it was raining outside.
bunch (noun): a large amount
- Tim gave his girlfriend a bunch of roses for her birthday..
crumbs (noun): very small pieces of food
- Ants seem to be able to locate the smallest crumbs of food.
throw in (verb): add, provide, include
- If you buy the sofa, we'll throw in this coffee table.

cacbc

回复 3# tingroom

cacac

CBCAC

cccac

wonderful!

返回列表