听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 英语听力选择填空题(中级)-World of Computers
返回列表 发帖

英语听力选择填空题(中级)-World of Computers

1. What is the main topic of this conversation?
A. computer sales negotiations
B. a preliminary interview
C. an Internet seminar meeting

2. From the discussion, what did Mr. Taylor probably do for his previous company?
A. He managed the sales department.
B. He gave seminars on the Internet.
C. He worked as a custodian.

3. Mr. Taylor thinks that Java is:
A. a Web page authoring program.
B. a kind of beverage.
C. a computer game software.

4. What does the man mean when he says, "We'll be in touch" at the end of the conversation?
A. He will call Mr. Taylor in the next few days.
B. He talk over their discussion with others.
C. He will not contact him for further consideration.

5. Choose the best word(s) to describe Mr. Taylor:
A. on the ball
B. high achiever
C. uninformed

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

填空

Man: Okay, Mr. Taylor, let's go ahead and begin. First of all, tell me about your last job.
Mr. Taylor: Well, as (1) on my resume, I worked for five years at Hi Tech Computers.

Man: Okay. Hi Tech. And what do you know about computer (2) and operating systems including DOS, Windows, Macintosh OS, and UNIX?

Mr. Taylor: Umm . . . well . . . I did come in contact with computers every (3) at my last job.

Man: Hum! . . . And how about web site authoring skills? [Oh]. We are looking for someone to (4) and manage our company's web site which would (5) the development, configuration, and use of CGI scripts.

Mr. Taylor: Umm . . . uh, web page, web page. Huh . . . I don't think I've read that book, and I'm afraid I've (6) used those CGI things.
答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

对照文本

Man: Okay, Mr. Taylor, let's go ahead and begin. First of all, tell me about your last job.
Mr. Taylor: Well, as stated on my resume, I worked for five years at Hi Tech Computers.

Man: Okay. Hi Tech. And what do you know about computer networks and operating systems including DOS, Windows, Macintosh OS, and UNIX?

Mr. Taylor: Umm . . . well . . . I did come in contact with computers every night at my last job.

Man: Hum! . . . And how about web site authoring skills? [Oh]. We are looking for someone to create and manage our company's web site which would include the development, configuration, and use of CGI scripts.

Mr. Taylor: Umm . . . uh, web page, web page. Huh . . . I don't think I've read that book, and I'm afraid I've never used those CGI things.

Man: Huh?! And what about experience with Java or JavaScript?

Mr. Taylor: Well . . . I think I've tried Java at a foreign coffee shop one time, if that's what you mean.

Man: Okay, Mr. Taylor, I think I have ALL the information I need!

Mr. Taylor: Oh, and I really like computer games. I play them everyday.

Man: Right, right. Thanks Mr. Taylor. We'll be in touch.

Key Vocabulary [Top]

DOS (noun): Disk Operating System
- Fortunately, most computer users don't need to remember DOS commands to run today's computers.
UNIX (noun): a powerful operating system used, for example, in business or at universities
This Website runs on UNIX server.
CGI (noun): Common Gateway Interface, a computer language commonly used for the Web
- I use a CGI script to handle my online forums on my Website.
Java (noun): a computer language used to write programs for the Internet
- Many webmasters use JAVA to design programs for use on their Websites.

caabb

good, it's what i need, really!

返回列表