听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 杭州雅思培训:雅思听力语法短语的练习
返回列表 发帖

杭州雅思培训:雅思听力语法短语的练习

最近参加北雅雅思培训的学生有好多,同学们普遍会问老师一个问题就是雅思听力的语法短语练习有什么办法没有?怎么练习较好?今天老师特别从相关网站搜集了许多雅思语法短语练习的题目提供给大家参考,希望同学们能够增加自己的知识面哦。
   Part I :单词与短语
  pub n.酒吧;leave v.离开;chair n.椅子;landlord n.房东;bill n.帐单;in a few minutes几分钟后;return v.回来;give sth. back to sb.将某物还给某人
  Part II:语法学习
  过去完成时、状语从句、介词短语作状语的综合运用示例
  示例1:After I had had lunch at a village pub, I looked for my bag.
  示例2:I had left it on a chair beside the door.
  示例3:As I was looking for it, the landlord came in.
  示例4:In a few minutes, he returned with my bag and gave it back to me.
  示例5:My dog had taken it into the garden.
  Part III:综合训练
  (1) I had had lunch at a village pub, I (2 look) for my bag. I (3) left it (4) a chair beside the door,(5)now it wasn‘t there. (6) I was looking for it, the landlord came in. (7) he asked me (8) I had had a good meal,I answered that I had had a very good meal,(9) (10) I couldn’t pay the bill,(11) I didn‘t have my bag. The landlord smiled (12) immediately went out (13) (14) a few minutes,he returned (15) my bag. (16 say) 'Sorry' to me, he gave it back (17) me. He said (18) his dog (19) taken it into the garden (20) (21) it often (22) that.
  答案:
  (1) After;(2) looked;(3) had;(4) on;(5) but;(6) As;(7) When;(8) if;(9) but;(10) that;(11) for//as;(12) and;(13) and;(14) in;(15) with;(16) Saying;(17) to;(18) that;(19) had;(20) and;(21) that;(22) did
  Part IV:句型转换
  将下面句子进行最大程度的合并:
  1. I had had lunch at a village pub. I looked for my bag.
  2. I had left it on a chair beside the door. Now it wasn‘t there.
  3. I was looking for it. The landlord came in.
  4. He asked me if I had had a good meal. I answered ‘Yes’。
  5. I had had a very good meal. I couldn‘t pay the bill. I didn’t have my bag.
  6. The landlord smiled. He immediately went out. In a few minutes, he returned with my bag.
  7. He said ‘Sorry’ to me. He gave it back to me.
  8. He said that his dog had taken it into the garden. He also said that it often did that.

同学们,你们在参加杭州雅思考试的时候遇到什么无法解答的题目也可以记忆下来,到时候给我们北雅的老师说说,这样北雅老师也能够为大家,为还没有参加雅思考试的同学们提供更多的帮助了。

返回列表