听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 5月26日英语故事:test
返回列表 发帖

5月26日英语故事:test

read the story carefully and then write down what you get from the story to gain the score.

One of tests used by a company to enroll fresh blood helps you know whether you stand the trial from yourself.
In a stormy night, you drive your car through a stop where threepeople are waiting for a bus: a dying and poor old man, a doctor who isyour benefactor because he saved your life so that you are eager torender back, and a woman or a man who is your dreamgirl or yourdreamboy and likely dissapears from your life once you miss the chance.Unfortunately, there is just room for one person in your car. Which onewould you pick up? Then give your reasons.

Everyanswer has its reason. The dying old man should be firsthelped,however, his final destination is death. It's reasonable for youto pick up the doctor first--your benefactor and is a good chance toreciprocate what he did for you.
Meanwhile, some people think it available to render the doctorback in someday in future. And if you miss the chance, you will nevermeet such an attractive person.

Only one of two hundred people was hired. He wrote his answerwithout providing his reason:"Give the key of my car to the doctor, andlet him take the old man to the hospital. But I wait in the stop forthe bus with my dreamboat together."

这是一家公司招收新职员时其中的一道测试问题:
你开着一辆车。在一个暴风雨的晚上。你经过一个车站。有三个人正在等公共汽车。一个是快要死的老人,很可怜的。一个是医生,他曾救过你的命,是大恩人,你做梦都想报答他。还有一个女人(男人),她(他)是那种你做梦都想嫁(娶)的人,也许错过就没有了。但你的车只能坐一个人,你会如何选择?请解释一下你的理由。

每一个回答都有他自己的原因。老人快要死了,你首先应该先救他。然而,每个老人最后都只能把死作为他们的终点站,你完全有理由先让那个医生上车,因为他救过你,你认为这是个报答他的好机会。

同时有些人认为一样可以在将来某个时候去报答医生,但是你一旦错过了这个机会,你可能永远不能遇到一个让你这么心动的人了。

在200个应征者中,只有一个人被雇用了,他并没有解释他的理由,他只是写了以下的话:“给医生车钥匙,让他带着老人去医院,而我则留下来陪我的梦中情人一起等公车!”

评分人数

• tingroom

The people who was hired is a clever and romamtic.

评分人数

• 星期一

"Give the key of my car to the doctor, andlet him take the old man to the hospital. But I wait in the stop forthe bus with my dreamboat together."

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表