听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 5月28日听写提高:情有可原
返回列表 发帖

5月28日听写提高:情有可原

try to listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

A:我弄不明白,华尔克女士。具体哪天你们能完成这项工作?
B:嗯,可能还需要几个星期的时间,布鲁克斯先生。我知道,这工作看上去是简单,却有许多公文手续需要办理。
A:情有可原,但是具体细节我还是不清楚。你可以把一些要点再给我解释一遍吗?
B:非常乐意,布鲁克斯先生。请到我办公室来谈好吗?

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/tingxie/tingxie0528.mp3[/ra]

I do not understand this. Ms. Walker. When exactly are you going to finish this job?
Well, it will probably take another few weeks. Mr. Brooks. I realize it appears simple enough but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
Fair enough. But I am still a bit unclear about the details. Could you please go over the main point with me again?
I’d be glad to, Mr. Brooks, why do not you come in to my office?

评分人数

• halo

A:I don't understand this, Ms. Walker. When exactly are you going to finish this job?
B:Well, it will probably take another few weeks, Mr. Brooks. I realize it appears simple enough, but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
A:Fair enough, but I'm still a bit unclear about the details. Could you go over the main points with me again?
B:I'd be glad to, Mr. Brooks. Why don't you come into my office?

评分人数

• halo

I do not understand this. Ms. Walker. When exactly are you going to finish this job?
Well, it will probably take another few weeks. Mr. Brooks. I realize it appears simple enough but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
Fair enough. But I am still a bit unclear about the details. Could you please go over the main point with me again?
I’d be glad to, Mr. Brooks, why do not you come in to my office?

评分人数

• halo

本帖最后由 verallen 于 2010-5-29 08:27 PM 编辑

A:I don't understand this, Ms Walker.When exactly are you going to finish this job
B:Well, it is probablly take another few weeks, Mr Brooks. I realize it appears simply enough but there is a lot of red tape to wade through
C:Fair enough.But I'm still a bit unclear  about the details.could you go over the main points with me again?
D:I'd gald to, Mr Brooks. Why don't you come into  my office

评分人数

• halo

A:I don't understand this, Ms Walker.When exactly are you going to finish this job
B:Well, it is probablly take another few weeks, Mr Brooks. I realize it appears simply enough but there is a lot of red tape to wade through
C:Fair enough.But I'm still a bit unclear  about the details.could you go over the main points with me again?
D:I'd gald to, Mr Brooks. Why don't you come into  my office

评分人数

• 星期一

A:I don't really understand this, Ms. Walker.When exactly are you going to finish this job?
B:Well, I'll probablly take another few weeks, Mr Brooks. I realize it appears simple enough but there is a lot of retake to through
C:Fair enough.But I'm still a bit unclear about the details.could you go over the main points with me again?
D:I'd be gald to, Mr Brooks. Why don't you come to  my office.

评分人数

• 星期一

thank you

I don't understand Mr's work, when extactly are going to finnish the job,
It probably take extra few week
I realy it appear simple enough, but there are a lot of red tape through
but I am still a bit unclear about detail
could you go over the main point with me again
I am glad to Mr
why do not come into my office

thx for sharing

返回列表