听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 5月29日英语故事:You'll soon get used to it?
返回列表 发帖

5月29日英语故事:You'll soon get used to it?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-5-29 12:08 AM 编辑

read the story carefully and then write down what you get from the joke to gain the score.

You'll soon get used to it?

An old man died and left his son a lot of money. But the son was a foolish young man, and he quickly spent all the money, so that soon he had nothing left. Of course, when that happened, all his friends left him.When he was quite poor and alone, he went to see Nasreddin, who was akind, clever old man and often helped people when they had troubles.

'My money has finished and my friends have gone,' said the young man. 'What will happen to me now?'
'Don't worry, young man,' answered Nasreddn. 'Everything will soon be all right again. Wait, and you will soon feel much happier.'

The young man was very glad. 'Am I going to get rich again then?' he asked Nasreddin.
'No, I didn't mean that,' said the old man. 'I meant that you would soon get used to being poor and to having no friends.'

评分人数

• tingroom

read one story everyday

'I meant that you would soon get used to being poor and to having no friends.'

what's mean?'I meant that you would soon get used to being poor and to having no friends.'

People should have a positive attitude for everything he met, such as getting used to being poor and to having no friends.

评分人数

• 星期一

Don't get used to be depressed when something let you down.Keep fighting and make a change

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表