听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 英语听力选择填空题(高级)-Where's the Movie Theater?
返回列表 发帖

英语听力选择填空题(高级)-Where's the Movie Theater?

I. First, study the map. Then, listen to the conversation by pressing the "Play" button and answer the questions. Press the "Final Score" button to check your quiz.

1. When is Steve going out with Jennifer?
A. Friday
B. Saturday
C. Sunday
D. Monday
2. Where is the movie theater?
A. 2
B.1
C. 12
D. 4

3. Where is the restaurant located?
A. 6
B. 11
C. 14
D. 8

4. What time does the restaurant close on Sundays?
A. 10:30 PM
B. 11: 00 PM
C. 11:30 PM
D. 12:00 AM

5. Where is the florist?
A. 10
B. 6
C. 15
D. 5

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

对照文本

Steve: Hey, Ranae. Do you happen to know where the movie theater is downtown? The one near the hospital.
Ranae: Yeah. Why do you want to know?

Steve: Well, on Monday, I asked Jennifer out on a date for this coming Saturday night.

Ranae: Wow. You've really been seeing a lot of her lately. Sounds great. Okay, write down these directions so you don't get lost.

Steve: Okay, go ahead.

Ranae: First, drive down 1st street going west, cross the river, and keep going straight until Pine Street.

Steve: Until Pine Street, right?

Ranae: Right. Then turn left, and the movie theater is the second building on the right. It's next to the church.

Steve: Second building on the right. Got it. Now, can you recommend any nice restaurants?

Ranae: Yeah. The Pink Flamingo serves excellent Spanish food.

Steve: Well where's that?

Ranae: Well, starting from the movie theater, go south on Pine Street, cross 2nd Street, and drive to 3rd Street. You'll see a parking lot on the left side of the street. Okay so far?

Steve: A parking lot on the left. Okay. Then what?

Ranae: Okay, then turn left on 3rd Street and drive east. The Pink Flamingo is the building just before the river on the left side. I think it's open weekdays from 10:30 in the morning to 11:30 at night, but it stays open until midnight on the weekends.

Steve: Okay, I think I've driven by there before. Oh, last thing. Where can I buy some flowers? We're going out to celebrate Jennifer's birthday.

Ranae: Well the only florist I know is in front of the stadium on 2nd Street. Try that one.

Steve: Great. Thanks a lot.

bca

返回列表