听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 乌克兰叛军首领否认拥有布克导弹
返回列表 发帖

乌克兰叛军首领否认拥有布克导弹

A pro-Russian rebel leader in eastern Ukraine has said his forces do not possess the Buk missile thought to have downed Malaysia airlines flight MH17.

乌克兰东部亲俄派叛军的一位首领称,他的武装军并未持有布克导弹。据悉是该型号导弹将马航MH17航班击落。

Alexander Borodai, prime minister of the self-declared Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), described evidence that showed otherwise as "fake".

However, in a separate interview a rebel military commander said he was aware rebel fighters had the weapon.

All 298 people on MH17 died when it crashed in east Ukraine last week.

Ukrainian pro-Russian rebels have been widely accused of shooting the plane down. Officials in Kiev said the rebels also shot down two Ukrainian military aircraft on Wednesday.

The Netherlands, where most of the victims were from, received the first bodies in a ceremony on Wednesday.

More bodies are expected to arrive on Thursday.

'Horror movie'

Speaking to the BBC's Gabriel Gatehouse in Donetsk, Mr Borodai rejected accusations that his men neglected crash victims' bodies.

He also categorically denied the presence of the Russian-made SA-11 Buk missile system in the crash area. Western intelligence officials say this was the weapon used to shot down the aircraft.

Out of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.

"Nations united in grief": Annita McVeigh reports on the return of the dead to the Netherlands

"No, we didn't get a Buk. There were no Buks in the area" he told the BBC's Gabriel Gatehouse.

He initially denied knowledge of photographs allegedly showing the presence of a Buk launcher in the nearby town of Snezhnoe, before saying that such photographs were fake.

Mr Borodai's comments came as Alexander Khodakovsky, commander of the rebel Vostok (East) battalion, said he was aware that a Buk launcher had been on its way from the neighbouring region of Luhansk to Snezhnoe.

"That Buk I know about. I heard about it. I think they [local rebels] sent it back... They probably sent it back in order to remove proof of its presence," he said in an interview with Reuters news agency.
更多英语新闻

返回列表