听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【BBC教室】 » BBC英语新闻2014.08.05
返回列表 发帖

BBC英语新闻2014.08.05

"Ok, what of the indications that for Mahmoud Abbas this might mean that he has to split with Hamas if he doesn't want to feel the ferocity of the Israeli fire power against him too by extension?" "Well, I don't think that's for he's heading. I mean right now, ____________________________________________ But has inroduced a backlash amongst the Palestinian people. They are not happy. That's so much as they are so happy about the kidnapping, but they don't like the fact that the Palestinians are cooperating with Israelis while Palestinians were getting killed by Israelis searching for the perpetrators of this crime. "对于穆罕默德?阿巴斯来说,如果他不希望以色列凶猛的火力也殃及池鱼地对准他,那么他就不得不同哈马斯分离,这样的话,这种形势对他来说意味着什么?""我认为阿巴斯不会同哈马斯分离.我的意思是,___________________________________________________但是这种做法激起巴勒斯坦人民的强烈反应.他们并不乐见此事.巴勒斯坦人民对于绑架事件并不赞同,但他们也不喜欢以色列在查找凶手致众多巴勒斯坦人死亡的时候,巴勒斯坦还要同以色列合作."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

OK, what the indications for Musi Abasi these might meaning that he has been split with Hamas, if he does not want to fill for roof Israeli 5 hours against him too by extention. well,I do not thing that was his heading ,I mean, right now. the Pakestian security force has cooperating with Isrealis on the West Bank try to find the pepertrator.try to keep security in the West Bank. but this produce bankrush among palestian people.they not happy.not so much they are so happy but kidnapping. but they do not want to find palistian cooperating with Israeli. while palistinas will getting killed by Israelis searching for the pepertrator's crime.

返回列表