听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 【在线英语听力室】9.10VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句
返回列表 发帖

【在线英语听力室】9.10VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句

VOA 全称 Voice of America,译为“美国之音”。它是美国联邦政府下属的对外进行无线电和电视机广播的官方机构。它以46种语言通过无线电、电视以及因特网向世界各地提供广泛的节目,正面宣传美国。
   VOA作为世界上最大的新闻广播机构之一,服务于美国政府,但不一定代表美国政府的观点.多年来,它的英语节目如“一部活的教科书”,帮助全球各地的英语学习者掌握现代英语的发展动向,培养准确连贯的英语语感,学习地道的英语语言。

《VOA慢速英语1500基础词汇速记》,包括真人发音的英文单词读音、单词拼读、中文解释和对应的LRC文件,可以在MP3播放机上同步显示,听看同步,用MP3轻轻松松背单词。
   单词由美籍教师朗读,收入小学,中学,大学英语教材词汇,最新大学四六级,考研,职称考试,公共英语等级考试,MBA联考,高教自考等词汇,还有新概念英语, 许国璋英语等热门教材词汇,以及计算机英语,商务英语,权威TOEFL, GRE,GMAT, 雅思等各类词汇、单词六万多条。

VOA英语专题

VOA英语资料下载

• VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句aa or an [(1) one; (2) any; (3) each] Would you give me a sheet of paper? (1) A triangle has three sides. (2) He comes to see his grandmother once a week. (3) able [having the power to do something] Are you able to speak English? about [(1) almost; (2
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句bbaby [a newly born creature] Mary had a baby last night. back [(1) the part behind the front; (2) the other way from forward] The writer's picture is on the back of the book. (1) She stopped walking away and looked back at me. (2) bad [(1) wrong; (2)
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句ccabinet [a group of ministers that helps lead a government] The President meets every week with his cabinet. call [(1) to give a name to ; (2) to ask for or request] I call myself John. (1) They called for an end to the fighting. (2) calm [(1) quiet;
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句ddam [a wall built across a river to hold back flowing water] The dam burst after a week of rain. damage [(1) to cause injury or destruction; (2) harm; (3) hurt or injury, usually to things] The boy damaged his toys by throwing them against the wall.
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句eeach [every one by itself] Each of us sang a different song in the show. early [(1) at or near the beginning, especially the beginning of the day; (2) opposite late] They saw her walking early this morning. (1) A few arrived late, but most were early
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句fface [(1) the front of the head: eyes, nose, month; (2) to look toward; (3) to turn toward; (4) to have before you, such as a problem or danger] Put a smile on your face. (1) He faced the flag. (2) She faced left, then right. (3) The nation faced gre
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句ggain [(1) to get possession of; (2) to get more; (3)to increase] For a long time, United States voters did not know which candidate gained the presidency. (1) He gained more support by speaking on television. (2) His savings gained 150 dollars in int
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句hhair [the fine material that grows from the skin, especially from the head] She has long brown hair. half [one of two equal parts of something] She had some soup and half a sandwich for lunch. halt [(1) to cause to come to a stop; (2) to stop] He hal
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句iI [the person speaking] I am glad to meet you. ice [frozen water] Would you like more ice in your drink? idea [(1) a thought or picture in the mind; (2) a belief] He liked your ideas for the party. (1) His ideas about religion are very strange. (2) i
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句jjail [a prison for those waiting to be tried for a crime or for those serving sentences for crimes that are not serious] He was sentenced to ten days in jail. jewel [a valuable stone, such as a diamond or emerald] She keeps her valuable jewels at the
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句kkeep [(1) to possess; (2) to have for oneself] They kept the old house for a long time. (1) He keeps most of the money that he earns. (2) kick [to hit with the foot] How far can you kick the ball? kidnap [to seize and take away by force] The man kidn
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句llabor [(1) work; (2) workers as a group] Building a house is hard labor. (1) Organized labor is a major force in American politics. (2) laboratory [a room or place where experiments in science are done] The medical students spent much of their time i
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句mmachine [a device with moving parts used to do work] Our copy machine always seems to stop working when I have a lot of documents to copy. magazine [a publication of news, stories, pictures or other information] He likes to read computer magazines. m
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句nname [(1) to appoint; (2) to nominate; (3) to give a name to; (4) a word by which a person, animal or thing is known or called] The Governor named him to be a justice on the state Supreme Court. (1) She said the President will name her to be an ambas
  • VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句oobey [to act as one is ordered to act] She said she became a judge because she believed that people must obey the laws. object [(1) to show that one does not like or approve; (2) to protest;(3) something not alive that can be seen or touched] The law

返回列表