听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-6-09 听写练习:介绍公司
返回列表 发帖

2010-6-09 听写练习:介绍公司

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-19 12:09 编辑

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

介绍公司
A:嗨,你是约翰·菲利普斯吧?我是罗丝·格林。我被指派负责你的培训,帮你了解一点公司情况。很高兴认识你。
B:我也很高兴认识你,格林女士。这个公司似乎太大了。我真不知道能否适应得了它。
A:一星期之后你就会轻车熟路了。我先给你这份各个部门的清单。每个部门旁边都标着它的位置和经理姓名。
B:太好了,这能帮大忙了,格林女士。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:Hi!John Philips?I'm Rose Green.I"ve been asked to handle your training to introduce a little bit of the company to you.It'nice to meet you.
B:It's nice to meet you,too.Miss Green.This company seems so big right now.I don't know how I ever get used to it.
A:After a week,you will running around here like a pro.Let me give you the list of the department first.After each department is the location and the manager.
B:Great!That will be a big help,Miss Green.

评分人数

• tingroom

Hi, John Philips? I am Rose Green. I have been asked to handle your training and introduce a little bit of the company to you. It’s nice to meet you.
It’s nice to meet you too. Ms. Green.
This company seems so big right now I do not how I’ll ever get used to it.
After a week, you will be running around here like pro. Let me give you this list of departments first, next to each department is its location and name of the manager.
Great! That will be a big help. Ms. Green.

评分人数

• tingroom

HI,John Philop,I am Rose Green.I have been asked to hand your training in introduce a little bit of the company to you.It's nice to meet you .Nice to meet you too ,Miss Green.This company seem so big right now.I don't know how I ever get used to it?After a week you will be running around here llke    .Let me give you this list of the department first.Next to each department is location and the name of the manage.Great,that will be big help Miss Green.

评分人数

• tingroom

A:Hi,Philips?I'm Rose Green.I've been asked to handle your training and introduce a little of the company to you.It's nice to meet you.
B:It's nice to meet you too,Ms Green.This company seems so big right now.I don't know how I'll ever get used to it.
A:After a week,you'll be running around here like a pro.Let me give you this list of the departments first.Next to each department is its location and the name of the manager.
B:Great,that will be a big help,Ms Green.

评分人数

• tingroom

R: Hi, John Philips? I'm Rose Green. I have been asked to handle your traning in introude a little bit of the company to you. It's nice to meet you.
J: It's nice to meet you too, Mrs.Green. This company seems so big right now, I don't know how or ever get to use to it.
R: After a week you will rnning around here like a pro. Let me give you this list department first. Next to each department  is its location and the name of the management.
J: Great! That'll be a big help, Mrs. Green.

评分人数

• tingroom

A:Hi,John Phillips,I'm Ross Green, I'm been asked to handle your training and introduce some little bit of the company to you.It's nice to meet you.
B:It's nice to meet you too,Miss Green.This comany seems so big right now,I don't know how I ever get used to it.
A:After a week ,you'll be running around here like a Pro.Let me give you this list of department first,next to each department is the location and the name of the manager.
B:Great,that'll be a big help,Miss Green.

评分人数

• hellokitty

A:Hi!John Philips?I'm Rose Green.I"ve been asked to handle your training introduce a little bit of the company to you.It'nice to meet you.
B:It's nice to meet you too.Miss Green.This company seems so big right now.I don't know how I ever get used to it.
A:After a week,you will running around here like a pro.Let me give you the list of the department first.Next to each department is its the location and the name of the manager.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Hi, John Philips? I'm Rose Green. I've been asked to handle your training, to dintroduce a little bit of the company to you. It's nice to meet you.
B: It's nice to meet you, too, Miss Green. This company seems so big right now, I don't know how every gets used to it.
A:After a week, you will be running around here like a pro. Let me give you this list of department first, next to the department is its location and the name of manager.
B:Great, that'll be a big help, Miss Green,

1# 星期一

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Hi!John Philips?I'm Rose Green.I"ve been asked to handle your training to introduce a little bit of the company to you.Nice to meet you.
B:It's nice to meet you,too.Miss Green.This company seems so big right now.I don't know how I ever get used to it.
A:After a week,you will running around here like a car.Let me give you the list of the department first.Next each department is the location and the name of the manager.

评分人数

• 星期一

Thar  Will  be  a  big  help!

太快了,跟不上啊

A:Hi!John Philips?I'm Rose Green.I"ve been asked to handle your training to introduce a little bit of the company to you.It'nice to meet you.
A:After a week,you will running around here like a pro.Let me give you the list of the department first.After each department is the location and the manager.

评分人数

• 星期一

nice to meet you

Hi!John Philips?I'm Rose Green, i have been asked to handling your train and introduce a little cases of the company to you . it's nice to meet you

It's nice to meet you too Mrs Green. The company seems so big right now, i don't know how i get   used to it

after a week you will be running around like a pro. let me give you the list of department first.
next to each department is the location and name of manager

Great! that will be a big help .Mrs Green

返回列表