听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » introduce myself
返回列表 发帖

introduce myself

My name is Dong Zhi. I am a freshman.
     My hometown is chuzhou in anhui province where ouyangxiu  lived in the northern song dynasty. My major is marketing in anhui univeisity of finance and ecnomics which is a synthetic school . Though it is not the best school .i still  like it.
      You  can know my english is not good , so i need  to  make a great progress. I have pass through the  colleage english test band 4 in the first term .So there are a great challenge for me that i should pass the CET 6. It is my first time to join the CET6 ,so i am a little nervous .Now , i find this website . I always like to surf the 新东方,because it is most famous website before. But i think it is difficulty  to find some information some time .This website provide many useful information freely .yes you find all information offerd that all is free . So  it is important for our student.
      I always surf the internet, but  there is a little chance that i apply for becaming a member. So you will see this website is great .The colleage english test band 6 is coming ,i want we can connect with each other and communicate freely. I think we all will make a great progress.

评分人数

• tingroom

hi,Dong Zhi,welcome to join us,i hope you can enjoy yourself here and pass the cet6 as expected. 1# 董至蝶

看不懂

返回列表