听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 体育美语
返回列表 发帖
朋友不是书,书却是朋友,朋友可能背叛你,书却永远忠实于你。因此,像选择书一样去选择朋友,像热爱朋友一样去热爱书。对书的选择固人而异,选择精彩脱俗的故事书,时间得到了消遣;选择诗文、哲理、短语,生活悟出了道理;读大自然的书,当你走出来的时候,仿佛成了孩子。《体育英语》不同于以上三种,对于您也许是休息,也许是调味酒,也许出于热爱——对体育的热爱。没错,喜欢体育也要喜欢《体育英语》,用英文说“why not”。它不仅可以带您到体育赛场,而且可以使您的体育知识空间更加广阔,让我们一起走进《体育英语。》
  • 体育美语-001 Crew; rowingY: Hi, this is Yang Chen. P: And I'm Patrick. So, today Yang Chen we are going to be introducing everyone to this sport... (Sound effect of rowing) P: It's called crew. C-R-E-W. Y: That's right. Crew也叫rowing,就是划艇运动。 P: Crew or row
  • 体育美语-002 CheerY: Hi, this is Yang Chen. P: And I'm Patrick. Y: 看体育比赛到现场和看电视不一样,现场可以为运动员加油打气。给球队加油。英语里基本的说法是, P: Let's go! Y: Let's go在这里不是我们走吧,而是加油。
  • 体育美语-003 MascotYC: Umm, 今天我们这里怎么来了一只chicken? PW: I'm not a chicken, Yang Chen. I'm a rooster. YC: Okay, so you are a rooster. 那你今天为什么装扮成一只公鸡呢? PW: I've been asked to be the mascot at my friend's baseball gam
  • 体育美语-004 ArcheryY: Hi, this is Yang Chen. P: And I'm Patrick. (Sound of arrow flying through the air and plunking into target) Y: 今天我要学射箭archery。 P: Archery A-R-C-H-E-R-Y is the practice of using a bow to shoot arrows. It's also an Olympic sport. Say
  • 体育美语-005 Tennis(Tennis ball sounds) Y: Hi, this is Yang Chen. P: And I'm Patrick. And today we are playing a game of tennis. Y: (calling out) Okay, Patrick It's your serve! P: To serve S-E-R-V-E is to put the tennis ball in play by throwing it up into the air and h
  • 体育美语-006 Distance EventsY: (Breathing heavily) P: Yang Chen, You are totally out of breath. What's wrong? Are you running away from the police? What did you do THIS time? Y: Hey! NOT funny! 警察才不会追我呢。我是在练长跑。I'm training for the 1500m. P: So yo
  • 体育美语-008 110m HurdlesY: 我是杨晨。 P: 我是Patrick. Y: 您一定也和我一样最喜欢看田径比赛,特别是跨栏。 P: hurdles, h-u-r-d-l-e-s。 Y: 一百一十米跨栏就是: P: One hundred ten meter hurdles. Y: hurdle就是障碍。110米跨栏不仅要
  • 体育美语-009 Synchronized SwimmingY: Hi, this is Yang Chen. P: And I'm Patrick. (Splashing, pool sounds) P: Yang Chen, do you know why we are at the swimming pool? Y: We are going to talk about swimming. P: But we aren't just talking about swimming. We are going to be talking about t
  • 体育美语-010 Weightlifting Text not available yet
  • 体育美语-011 Olympic Opening CeremonyPW: Today we are going to talk about the Olympic Opening Ceremony. Y: Yeh! PW: You sure are excited about the Opening Ceremony. but is it such a big deal? Y: Of course it's a big deal. 奥运会四年才开一次。主办国可以在开幕式上显示历
  • 体育美语-012 Heckling(Sounds of baseball stadium - music, cheering) P: Ayyyyy, Batta, batta, batta. Swing, batta! Y: Patrick. 这是我第一次看棒球比赛。 I'm so excited. P: Batta, batta, batta. Swing, batta! Y: What are you doing, Patrick? P: I'm heckling the pl
  • 体育美语-013 Betting on Horse RacingP: Hey, Yang Chen, Can I borrow a few bucks? Y: Borrow money? 当然没问题。But why? P: I put all my money down on the horse race, but the horse I bet on didn't win. Y: Betting on horse racing, 赌马? Hey, young man, you really shouldn't gamble.
  • 体育美语-014 Achilles TendonY: Hey, Patrick, what's wrong? 你怎么一瘸一拐的? P: Why am I limping? I'm limping because my Achilles tendon is killing me! OW! Y: Oh my.. P: Uh, Yang Chen, do you know what an Achilles tendon is? Y: Not really, Patrick. P: Achilles A-C-H
  • 体育美语-015 Halftime ShowY: 今天我们和Patrick看美式足球。 P: Ah, it's halftime. Well that was a GREAT first half! The score is tied at 21-21. It's a VERY close game。. Hey! Yang Chen, Where are you going? Y:I know 现在已经到了中场halftime。 So I'm going
  • 体育美语-016 The Most Popular Olympic Sports

返回列表