听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 英语口语红宝书
返回列表 发帖

英语口语红宝书

《英语口语红宝书》充分吸收和借鉴了国内外优秀教材的特点,以外语教学理论为指导,语言知识与语言技能并举,为英语口语的学习营造了真实丰富的语言环境,提供了生动多元的文化知识,并且设计了形式多样的教学活动。
   《英语口语红宝书》内容与学习、生活密切相关,同时兼顾学生将来职业发展的需求。本教材既可以用来培养学生对英语口语的兴趣,也为其将来的求职与就业做一个很好的铺垫。

口语8000句在线收听

标准美国英语口语下载

• 英语口语红宝书 01M:Hello 大家好 我们是戴尔老师 Peter W:Nancy. M:Nancy, it's good to see you here. W:It's good to see you too,Peter. M:今天我们要谈的是找工作的话题。 W:Today we're going to talk about applying, application and applicant. M: 我们想去外企求职就说 W:I'm
  • 英语口语红宝书 02Victor:今天我们谈论非常popular 的话题movie Nancy:Audrey Hepburn was in Roman Holiday. Victor:Nancy刚才说到我最喜欢的女演员奥黛丽赫本,那么她在罗马假日里饰演角色用in Nancy:When youre talking about an actor in a movie, you never, ever say, acted
  • 英语口语红宝书 03男:Im very happy to see you 女:happy to see you too 男:今天我们谈论非常好玩的话题,还是跟吃有关:potluck 女:Were having a potluck dinner. it means everyone has to bring a dish. This is really common between college students, because they dont ha
  • 英语口语红宝书 04女:Thats right, were gonna talk about travel. Have you ever been to Shanghai?, Yes, Ive been there. 男:当你问别人去过哪里的时候,就用,Have you ever been to blabla?, 回答就是Yes, Ive been there. 女:Victor, you notice that I did not say I ve
  • 英语口语红宝书 05男:Come on!everyboby,来学学怎么和朋友打招呼吧 女:Yeah, casual greetings between friends. 男:这很easy, How do you do?地球人都知道啊! 女:Totally wrong.!We never say how do you do? any more, even in formal situations. Thats for old movies on
  • 英语口语红宝书 06M: Hello, 我们是戴尔老师Victor W: Nancy M: Hi, Nancy! How are you doing? W: Fine, Victor. How are you doing? M: Fantastic! W: Yeah. M: 这就是我们昨天学的和好朋友打招呼的方式,那么好朋友用英文怎么说呢? W: He's my best friend. Your best friends basic
  • 英语口语红宝书 07Victor:Nancy , how ya doin? Nancy:Im great, Victor, how ya doin? Victor:Sensational Nancy:Good Victor:今天我们谈论运动的句型,非常经典: 如果错过了朋友的篮球赛,或者没时间看精彩的世界杯直播, 就只好打听打听了:比的怎么样啊? Nancy:How was
  • 英语口语红宝书 08Nancy:yeh!what daya do? Victor:what do you do?就是我们在问别人职业的时候常说的一句话。 Nancy:now listen to my pronunciation. What daya what daya what daya do? Victor:What daya do? Nancy:good! This is the way we ask someone about their job. wh
  • 英语口语红宝书 09Victor:今天我们来谈一下伟大的画家达芬奇吧。 Nancy:Da Vinci painted the Last Supper, also we can say The Last Supper was painted by Da Vinci. Victor:Nancy! 达芬奇,最后的晚餐,这两句话是一个意思? Nancy:right! Heres where we can use active voice
  • 英语口语红宝书 10Nancy:Okay! were going clubbing Saturday night. andTheres a cover charge. Victor:这到底是怎么个玩法呀Nancy? Nancy:Going clubbing means youre going to a dance club, and if it is not good, you go to another dance club, and if thats not good, yo
  • 英语口语红宝书 11Nancy:Okay! I went trekking in Nepal. Victor:Nancy! What does trekking mean? Nancy:Trekking is a really popular vacation for young, healthy people. Trekking is a long walking vacation, its usually over mountains or rough grounds. Victor:trekk
  • 英语口语红宝书 12Victor:今天我们来教大家一句非常简单的打招呼的方法。 Nancy:Nice to meet you, and Nice to meet you too, Victor:简单吧! Nancy:Victor, we only use these special words talking about when we meet someone first time, and first time only. Victor:不
  • 英语口语红宝书 13Victor:Nancy, 让我们今天来谈一下关于友情的话题吧。 Nancy:Were just friends. Theres a difference between a girlfriend and a female friend. A girlfriend is someone youre romantically involved with, and a female friend is a mans friend who just hap
  • 英语口语红宝书 14Nancy:It was a blowout. or It was a shutout. Victor,Do you remember last Wednesday, we learned, How was the game? Victor:yes!I do. Nancy:ok, you could answer this way: It was a blowout. That means one of the teams beat the other teams by a LO
  • 英语口语红宝书 15

返回列表