听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 其他考试 » 商务英语对话之要求优惠
返回列表 发帖

商务英语对话之要求优惠

Unit Nine 要求优惠
Part One
241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?
242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.
244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.
245.If I show you a offer lower then yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?
246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?
247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?
248.If we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?
249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?
250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.
255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
Part Two
256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.
257.If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.
258.If you are will to give me a 5% r4 sdhc reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.
259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.
260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.
261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.
262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.
263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% r4i gold can more customers be lured to buy your products.
264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.
265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.
266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.
267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.
268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.
269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.
270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表