听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 原版英语情景对话>地道英语对话-租房
返回列表 发帖

原版英语情景对话>地道英语对话-租房

• 地道英语对话:Getting the Deposit Back(3)

A: Im going to be moving out soon. B: You still have time on your lease. A: Theres no way that I can stay here. B: Thats not going to be all right. A: I dont understand why. B: Im going to have to keep your deposit A: Why cant I have it back? B: Beca...

• 地道英语对话:Getting the Deposit Back(2)

A: I have to move. B: You have not fulfilled your lease agreement yet. A: I cant stay here anymore. B: Theres a problem with that. A: What is the problem? B: I wont be able to give you back your deposit. A: Why not? B: This was stated in our agreemen...

• 租房英语对话:Getting the Deposit Back(1)

A: Im moving out. B: Your lease isnt up yet. A: I wont be able to stay here anymore. B: Thats going to be a problem. A: I dont know why theres a problem. B: Its a problem because I cant give you your deposit back. A: Why cant you give it back to me?...

• 地道英语对话:Eviction Notice(3)

A: What is this eviction notice for? B: The notice you received is a 30-day notice to vacate. A: Are you kidding me? B: I mentioned to you before that you need to keep up with your rent. This notice to evict is letting you know that I mean business....

• 地道英语对话:Eviction Notice(2)

A: I opened my mail, found this eviction notice, and dont know what to do with it. B: Actually, it is a 30-day notice to vacate the premises. A: Just for being a few days late? B: This isnt the first time you have been considerably late with the rent...

• 地道英语对话:Eviction Notice(1)

A: I received an eviction notice from you, and I dont understand what it means. B: Well, you are behind in your rent; its a 30-day notice to vacate. A: You cant make me move just for being late with my rent. B: You have been late with your rent sever...

• 地道英语对话:Moving Out(3)

A: How have you been? B: Im fine. Whats going on? A: I would like to talk to you about something. B: What about? A: Im planning on moving out soon. B: When will you be doing this? A: I will be moving out a few weeks from now. B: Why is that? A: I hav...

• 地道英语对话:Moving Out(2)

A: How are you? B: Im all right. What did you need? A: We need to talk. B: Whats going on? A: Im going to be moving out. B: When exactly are you planning on moving out? A: Im going to be moving in a few weeks. B: Why are you going to move? A: Im leav...

• 地道英语对话:Moving Out(1)

A: How are you doing? B: Great. Whats up? A: I wanted to talk to you about something. B: What did you want to talk about? A: I just wanted to let you know that Im moving out. B: When? A: In the next few weeks. B: I dont understand why you want to mov...

• 地道英语对话:Talking about Apartment Upgrades(3)

A: I think that I would enjoy living here, but I would like to make improvements. B: What would make this apartment better for you? A: I think that it would look better with a better quality carpet. B: You can have a different carpet, but you have to...

• 地道英语对话:Talking about Apartment Upgrades(2)

A: This apartment is great, but could I upgrade a few things? B: What are you unhappy with? A: I want to have a different color carpet. B: If you agree to pay more money, you could upgrade the carpet. A: Would it cost a lot more? B: It could be as li...

• 地道英语对话:Talking about Apartment Upgrades(1)

A: I really like the apartment, but I was wondering if I could change some things. B: What would you like to change? A: I would like to have different carpet. B: I would be willing to put in a different color carpet if you pay the price difference. A...

• 地道英语对话:Calling the Police about a Burglary(3)

A: Oh, thank God you are here, officer. B: I came as soon as I could. What a mess! A: When I left for school today, everything was fine. Then I came home to find my apartment had been broken into. B: Was the door locked when you came home? A: I dont...

• 地道英语对话:Calling the Police about a Burglary(2)

A: I appreciate you coming so quickly, officer. B: Whoa, what a mess! What happened here? A: Apparently while I was at school today, someone decided to help themselves to the contents of my apartment. B: Was everything locked up when you left? A: I t...

• 地道英语对话:Calling the Police about a Burglary(1)
地道英语对话-租房MP3点击

返回列表