听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【TingRoom评论社】第5期:你怎样招待朋友?
返回列表 发帖

【TingRoom评论社】第5期:你怎样招待朋友?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-16 19:37 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你怎样招待朋友?

I miss those times, miss those nights. I even miss the silly fights and those later afternoon walks. I miss my friends. The one I felt the safest with. The one who knows just what to say to make me laugh again.

有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?相隔多年的老朋友,老同学,甚至是初恋情人,从遥远的异地来探望我们,或是在同一城市但是由于种种原因不常相见,那份激动,那份情感,真让人难以言表。

还有你现在身边的朋友们,偶尔的聚会,无论是同学或是同事,你会怎样招待他们?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

I will dine out with the friends and review our past time. As time allows, I will cook some food for them by myself. After that maybe we can sing in KTV. No matter what measures I treat the friend, the most important thing is to have a nice time together.

评分人数

• tingroom

I invite my freind to travel with our families and make phones with each other as many as possibly I could.

评分人数

• 星期一

1# 星期一
When we meet after a long time,I'll give ma friend a big hug. Then I'll bring my friend to all of the characteristic place.On her diet,we'll eat at home if I would be a great cook at that time, otherwise, we'll choose to eat out. At night, I'll talk with my friends,talk about her experience, and my life. I believe that I'll make her feel at home.

评分人数

• 星期一

we'll review our past time and many interesting things together . If we have enough time,we'll have a dinner at home .  I prepair the red wine to drink , it make us feel comfortable. I 'll arrange the time and activity according with his or her thoughts.

评分人数

• 星期一

we would invite our friends to our home to eat our delicious food which we make.after dinner,we would play some game with them, such as chess,cards,ktv etc,or have a tea party on talking about some interesting news and sharing household affairs with each other.

评分人数

• tingroom

I'll play together with my friend. In fact, my friends aren't like too much noise. As a conquence,  I prefer having meals at home. Of coures, much talk can't be avoided. We may talk a lot and about something happened yesterday or a few days ago. Just so.

评分人数

• tingroom

有朋自远方来 不亦乐乎~

If she or he is my best friends,I will treat she or he hospitality!If I hate the person,I will tell she or he that I don't have enough rice to treat U!

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表