听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-12 听写练习:哪的口音
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-12 听写练习:哪的口音

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-7-12 10:57 PM 编辑

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

哪的口音

A:你的口音很特别,罗宾斯女士。是哪里人? 不介意我问吧?
B:没关系. 我在马德里出生,但十几岁时就到了美国。
A:我听着也差不多,只是搞不准是哪里的口音。你常回马德里吗?
B:不是,我有十多年没回去了

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

• tingroom

A:You have a unusual accent,MissRobbins. Where are you from 不会不会。If you do not mind me asking.
B:Not at all. Iwas bron in Madrid.But I came to states when I was teenager.
A:I guees that must be不会不会.I relly could 不会.Do you go back Madrid often?
B:No,I have not back for Madrid ten years.

不会(means that I can not listen carfuly.)

评分人数

• 星期一

我想我需要看看全文

You have a unusual accent,Mrs Ruban.Where are you come from  if you don't may be asking
Not at all. I was boring in  . but I can to untided state when I was teenage.
I guss that must be what I hearing,I really couldn't     .Do you go back   ofen.
No,I haven't been back more than ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

You have an unusual accent,Miss Robbins. Where are you from originally?If you don't mind me asking.
B:Not at all. Iwas bron in Madrid.But I came to the states when I was teenager.
A:I guess that must be what I'm hearing.I really couldn't ?.Do you go back to Madrid often?
B:No,I haven't been back for more than ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

-You hava an usual accent,Mrs Robin?Where are you from recently?If you don't mind any asking.
-Not at all.I was born in Madrid,but i came to the states when i was teenage.
-I guess that must be what I'm hearing.I really couldn't …… Do you go back to Madrid often?
-No,I haven''t been back for ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

-You hava an usual accent,Mrs Robin?Where are you from originally?If you don't mind me asking.
-Not at all.I was born in Madrid,but i came to the states when i was teenager.
-I guess that must be what I'm hearing.I really couldn't place it. Do you go back to Madrid often?
-No,I haven''t been back for more than ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

-----You have an unusaul accent.Mr.Robbins.Where are you from aregionally if you don't mind me asking?
-----Not at all.I was born in Madrid,but I came to State when I was a teenager.
-----I guess that must be what I'm hearing.I really couldn't place it.Do you go back to Madrid often.
-----No.I haven't been back over ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

Pay attention ,please.
    The line FIVE have a mistake.

Do you go back.....

评分人数

• hellokitty

Pay attention ,please.
    The line FIVE have a mistake.

Do you go back.....
M._ 发表于 2010-7-12 05:38 PM

thank you for you pointed out the error

A:You have a unusual accent ,Ms Robbin.Where are you from originally?If you don't mind the asking.
B:Not at all.I was born in Madrid.But I came to the state when I was a teenager.
A:I guess that must be what I'm hearing.I relly could ... ... Do you go back to Madrid ofen?
B:No,I haven't been back for more than ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:You have an unusual accent,MissRobbins. Where are you from originally.If you do not mind me ask it .
A:I guees that must be what i am hearing .I really could .......Do you go back to Madrid often?
B:No,I have not gone back for more than  ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:You have an unusual accent,Miss Robbins. Where are you from originally?If you do not mind me ask it ?
A:I guees that must be what i am hearing .I really could n't .......Do you go back to Madrid often?
B:No,I have been back for more than  ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

You usually has an unusual accent,Mrs Rubban?Where are you from  if you don't MARMI.
Not at all.I was born at    .But I came to    when I came to    .
I guess that must be what I am heard.I really couldn't pleased.Do you go back to    often?
No.I have been back for more than ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

You have an usual accent, Ms. Robern. Where are you from originally. If you don't minding me asking.
Not at all. I was born in the Madrid. But I came to the States when ia was teenager.
I guess you must be what I am hearing. I really could't   . Do you go back to Madrid often?
No. I haven't been back to Madrid for ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:You have an unusual accent ,Ms Robbin.Where are you from originally?If you don't mind my asking.
B:Not at all.I was born in Madrsd.But I came to the state when I was a teenager.
A:I guess that must be what I'm hearing.I really could not place it.Do you go back to Madrid ofen?
B:No,I haven't been it more than ten years.

评分人数

• 星期一

let me see your answer

返回列表