听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 7月17日英语故事:The Fight for Survival (Part A)
返回列表 发帖

7月17日英语故事:The Fight for Survival (Part A)

read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write down what you get from the story to gain the score. 试着翻译红色的部分或者发表自己的看法.

It was a warm and tranquil evening the night my parents and I ventured across Nemeiben Lake, in Northern Saskatchewan. ① This vast lake, that expanded 26miles across, had a reputation as being the best fishing and tourist resort in the province.

The sun was setting behind the dark rolling clouds massing on the horizon. We had just unloaded our belongs needed for a three-day stay at a secluded cabin across the lake. With the boat undocked and the gear and luggage stored beneath the security of the seats, we set off into the settin sun at 8:30.

② I had never been on a fishing boat before and was captivated by the speed and grace in which it jutted through the waves. The lake ws deserted as the sky began to darken, looking more threatening by the minute.

And then suddenly the laughter and chatter stopped. The boat hit something with such force we all fell over in our seats. The loud clunk vibrated the boat temporarily, before water started to trickle slowly over the stern. My father went to the back and after many attempts to start the engine, had a look of utter panic on his face. ③ The water was now rushing in at a much faster rate. Tipping the boat at an awkwardangle.

The overloaded boat was now ankle deep in water. We tried frantically to scoop water from its interior. But it was no use. The water was gushing in quickly. The luggage and gear were bobbing on the water’s surface. In a matter of minutes, everything in this luxurious boat would be on the bottom of the lake.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Oh my god!
Many words I don't konw.

I want to know the ening about the son and his father.
When the bout was sink.Who was to save them?
And,where is his morther? I think his mother was to save them.
Did I said right?

评分人数

• 星期一

1.这个扩大到26英里宽的大湖,有着是该省最好的钓鱼场所和旅游度假场所的盛名。
2.我以前从来没坐过渔船,但是我被它的速度和穿越在浪尖的优美迷住了。
3.水以一个更快的速度流动,把船冲得(左右倾斜?)。

评分人数

• 星期一

1.这条极其宽大的河流,绵延26公里,被誉为该省得垂钓和旅游圣地。
2.我在这之前从没有登上过渔船,我就被这船的速度以及船头激起的优美的浪花迷住了。
3.现在,水流以一个更快的速度冲了下来。把船都给冲歪了。

评分人数