听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【TingRoom评论社】第8期:男生,女生哪一个更会说谎?
返回列表 发帖

【TingRoom评论社】第8期:男生,女生哪一个更会说谎?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-16 19:36 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:男生,女生哪一个更会说谎?

The jury is still out as to whether human quirks like lying are the result of genes, evolution or upbringing. Men are far more likely to tell lies than women, researchers have revealed. Their study found that the average male tells 1,092 lies every year - roughly three a day. By contrast, the average woman will lie 728 times a year - around twice a day. And while men said their lies were most likely to relate to their drinking habits, the most popular female fib - 'Nothing's wrong, I'm fine' - hides their true feelings. While 82 per cent of females questioned said telling a lie ate away at their conscience, only 70 per cent of men confessed to pangs of guilt.

关于撒谎等人类习性是与基因还是进化抑或是后天教育有关,目前还没有定论。研究者们发现,男人比女人更爱“谎话连篇”。研究表明,男性平均每年撒谎1092次,每天约3次。而女性平均每年撒谎728次,约合一天2次。同时,男性们表示自己的谎言大多和酗酒习惯有关。而女性们最爱说的谎话则是“没什么,我很好。”。她们以此来隐藏自己的真实情感。82%的受访女性表示说谎会使自己的良心备受煎熬,而只有70%的男性承认撒谎时会有负罪感。

Who are far more likely to tell lies in life, men or women?
谁更爱撒谎呢,男人还是女人?

Which is the top fibs told by others?
最经常说的谎话是什么?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

Maybe it is according to  truth:when ,where,why. if you aren't a bad person, your lie usually is a kind lie.

评分人数

• tingroom

people tell a lie for different purpose,no matter man or woman,every one would have to tell  kind lie,man tell lie most for their bad habits,woman tell lie most because they don't want you to know more about them.the top fibs is told to parents that we are fine,tell them  needn't to worry about us.

评分人数

• tingroom

Everybody would tell lies in daily life, no matter he or she is deliberate or not. I don't think that there is a difference between male and female. In my opinion, the most important study of lies is why people tell these; others are only paddling. Regard to which is the top fibs, I agree with the 3# that people tend to tell lies to prevent someone who care us from worrying especially us Chinese younger generation.

评分人数

• 星期一

In my opinion,there is no different between man and woman .
People often tell kind lies to make those who care about them far away from worrying.
There have one kind of lies that I really hate,such as"I Love you".

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表