听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-23 听写练习:购置设备
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-23 听写练习:购置设备

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

购置办公设备

A:我的确想见你一面,看看你们的产品目录。我们在正装修,也准备添置一些东西。
B:好啊,我愿意帮你解决问题。下周二或周四的任何时候我都可以出来。
A:那咱们就定在星期四一点十五分。我们肯定需要一些新文件柜和至少一套组合办公桌。
B:好。星期四我把我们的办公室家具和办公设备的目录都带来。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

-I do want to meet with you     take a look at your catalog.We are decorating and are going to add somethings.
-Well,i'll be gald to help you out.I can come out any time on Tuesday or Thursday at next week.
-Let's put down for one fifiteen on Thursday.We definitely need some new filing cabinets and at least one desk unit.
-Fine,i'll bring books of our office furniture and equipment catalod on Thursday.

评分人数

• 星期一

-I do want to meet with you and take a look at your cataloge. We are redecorating and are going to add something.
-Well. I'll be glad to help you out. I can come out any time on Tuesday or Thursday next week.
-Let's put it down for 1:15 on Thursday. We'll definitely need some new filing cabinet and least one desk unit.
-Fine. I'll bring both our office furniture and our equipment cataloge on Thurday.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: i do want to meet with you to look at your catalog. XXXX and i am going to add something.
B: well, i'll be glad to help you out. i can come out anytime on Tuesday and Thursday of next week.
A: let's put it down for 1:30 on Thirsday. we'll definitely need new finely carbinet and list one XX
B: fine, i'll bring both our office furniture and equipment catalog on Thursday

评分人数

• 星期一

-I do want to meet with you     take a look at your catalog.We are 不会
-Well,i'll be gald to help you out.I can come at  any time on Tuesday or Thursday at next week.
-Let's put down for one fifty on Thursday.We definitely need some new 不会.
-Fine,i'll bring books of our office furniture and equipment catalog on Thursday.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I do want to meet with you and take a look at your catalogue. We're redcorating and are going to add somthing
B: Well, I'll be glad to help you out. I can come out anytime Tuesday or Thursday of next week.
A: Let's put it down for 1:15 on Thursday. We'll definitely need some new filling cabinets and at least 1 desk unit.
B: Fine. I'll bring both our office furniture and equipment catalogues on Thursday.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:I do want to meet with you and take a look at your cataloge. We are redecorating and are going to add something.
B:Well. I'll be glad to help you out. I can come out any time on Tuesday or Thursday next week.
Aet's put it down for 1:15 on Thursday. We'll definitely need some new filing cabinet and least one desk unit.
B:Fine. I'll bring both our office furniture and our equipment cataloge on Thurday.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:I do wants meet with you 不会 taken look you catalog.
B:Well,I 不会 like hple you 不会 . I can come any time on Tuesday or Thursday next week.
A:Let's puting down for 1:45 on Thursday.We'll definita limite a new filing cabinet and least one desk suit.
B:Fine.I bring all about office furniture and equipment list on Thursday.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I do want to meet with you take a look at your catolog. We are decorating and are going to add somethings.
B: Well, I will glad to help you out. I can come out  any time on Tuesday or Thursday at next week.
A: Let's put it down for 1:15 on Thursday. We'll definitely need some new filing cabinets and at least one desk unit.
B: Fine, I'll bring both of our office furniture and equipment catalogs on Thursday.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I do want to meet with you to take a look at yr catalog. We’re redecorating and I’m going to add something.
B: Well,I’ll be glad to help you out. I can come out at any time on Tue,Thu next week.
A: Let’s put it down for 1:45 on Thu. We definitely need some new filing cabinets and at least one desk unit.
B: Fine.I’ll bring all our office furniture and equipment catalogs on Thu.

评分人数

• 星期一

I do want to meet with you and take a look at your catalog.We are redecorating and  going to add somethings.
Well,i'll be gald to help you out.I can come out any time on Tuesday or Thursday at next week.
Let's put it down for 1:15 on Thursday.We definitely need some new file cabinets and at least one desk unit.
Fine,I'll bring both  of our office furniture and equipment catalog on Thursday.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表