听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-26 听写练习:重写方案
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-26 听写练习:重写方案

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

重写方案

A:这两部分需要重写,杰瑞。上次办事的那个家伙弄得乱七八糟的。
B:是的,我看得出来。这没问题。我可能明天就能把它重写完。我们什么时候见老板?
A:我想得等到下星期,15号。
B:这么说我们还有的是时间。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

-These two sections need to be rewritten,Jary.The last guy that did this really makes things up.
-Yea,I can tell that.That's no problem.I can probably get it redone by tomorrow.When ^^^ meeting with the boss?
-No until next week,I Think,the 15th.
-Then we got a plenty of time.

评分人数

• 星期一

-These two sections need to be rewritten, Jerry. The last guy that did this really messed things up.
-Yeah. I can tell that. That's no problem. I can probably get it redone by tomorrow. When we are meeting the boss?
-Not until next week, I think, the 15th.
-Then we got plenty of time.

评分人数

• 星期一

Rewritten Plan
A: These two sections need to rewritten Jary. The last guy did this really makes things up.
B: Yeah, I can tell that. That’s no problem. I can probably get redone by tomorrow. When’s our meeting with the boss?
A: Not until next week I think, the 15th.
B: Then we got plenty of time.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: these two sections need to be rewritten, Jerry. the last guy did this really mass things up.
B:  yeah, i can tell that. that's no problem. i can probably get ready done by tomorrow. when's are meeting with the boss?
A: not until next week, i think, the 15th.
B: then we'll get plenty of time

评分人数

• 星期一

A : This two sections need to be rewritten ,Jary.That last guy did it is really mixer things us job.
B:yeah,``````,that's no problem.i can probably get redone by tomorrow,when was our meeting with the boss
A: Not until next week,i thank.15th.
B:Then we got plenty of time

评分人数

• 星期一

These two sections need to be rewritten, Jerry. The last guy that did this really make things up.
-Yeah. I can tell that. That's no problem. I can probably get it redone by tomorrow. When is our meeting with the boss?
-Not until next week, I think, the 15th.
-Then we got plenty of time.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: These two sections need to be rewritten, Jerry. the last guy did this really mass things up.
B:  Yeah, i can tell that. that's no problem. i can probably get ready done by tomorrow. when's are meeting with the boss?
A: Not until next week, i think, the 15th.
B: Then we'll get plenty of time

评分人数

• 星期一

-These two sections need to be rewritten,Jary.The last guy that did this really makes things up.
-Yea,I can tell that.That's no problem.I can probably get it redone by tomorrow.When ^^^ meeting with the boss?

评分人数

• 星期一

Re-writing

A: These two sections need to be re-written, Jerry. The last guy that did this really mixed things up.

B: Yeah, I could tell that. That’s no problem. I can probably get it re-done by tomorrow. When’s our meeting with the boss?

A: Not until next week, I think, the 15th.

B: Then, we’ve got plenty of time.

评分人数

• 星期一

these two sections need be rewritten ,jary. The last gay that did it massed thing up.
yeah,I can tell well.That is no problem. I could redone tomerow. when is the meeting box with us?
not until next week,it is fifteen.
then we have get plent of time.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: These two sections need to be rewritten, Jerry. The last guy that did this really makes things up.
B: Yeah, I can tell that. That's no problem. I can properly get it redone by tomorrow. When is a meeting with the boss?
A: Not until next week, I think, the 15th.
B: Then we get plenty of time.

评分人数

• 星期一

These two sections need to be rewritten,Jary.The last guy that did this really makes things up.

评分人数

• 星期一

These two sections need to be rewritten Jary, The last guy that did this really messed things up.

Yeah I can tell that. That's no porblem. I can probably redone by tomorrow. When is our meetinging with the boss.

Not untill next week. I think. The 15th.

Then we got plenty of time.

评分人数

• 星期一

-This two section needs to rewrite,Jerry.The last guy  did this really mess things up.
-Yeah,I can tell that.That's no problem.I could probably get redone by tomorrow.When are we meeting the boss?
-No until next weekend,the 15th.
-Then we have a plenty of time.

评分人数

• 星期一

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表