听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 7月28日美文赏析:Don't complain 不要抱怨
返回列表 发帖

7月28日美文赏析:Don't complain 不要抱怨

本帖最后由 youxiaxiaolala 于 2010-7-28 12:27 编辑

read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

Don't complain

If we really want to be happy, why do we act like such babies?

1.We can claim to be proactive in our life by settings goals and going after what we want. But if we’re always whining and complaining all the time, are we really living effectively?

If you don’t believe me, count how many times you complain about something or other in one day. Whether it be being stuck in traffic, being bothered by the weather, not enough mustard on your sandwich, or whatever it is, there are endless instances where you can find a reason to complain.

But it’s not just outside circumstances that we complain about. We complain about about ourselves too. We complain that we don’t have enough time, we don’t have enough money (this one is huge because it’s often “true”), that we’re not smart enough, cool enough, or just enough.

I know I’ve experienced plenty of unpleasantness due to complaining about things I can’t control. I never really thought about it much until I found this website about “living in a complain free world.”

2.Imagine how much happier you would be if you simply stopped complaining? Much of what you complain about is outside of your control anyway. What’s the point of brooding about something you have no power to change? Not very intelligent, if you ask me.

Simply becoming conscious of how much you complain is the first step to stopping. When you recognize that you’re complaining, stop and take notice of it. Ask yourself if you would rather complain, or be happy.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

PS:Are your eady to live a complaint-free,happier life?
  你准备好过没有抱怨,更加快乐的生活了吗?

送你一句话哟:Stop complaining.

对设定目标和追求理想而言,在日常生活中我们需要是积极主动的

想象以下,如果我们只是停止抱怨,我们能得到多大的快乐啊!

评分人数

我们能积极的在我们生活中设定目标,然后向着我们所想的目标出发。

想像一下如果我们试着停止抱怨我们将变得多么快乐呀~

评分人数

1、我们应该积极面对人生,设定目标,追逐梦想。
2、想象一下只要你停止抱怨的话,那会有多快乐。

评分人数

stop complaining, be happy.

评分人数

我们能在我们生活中设定目标,然后向着我们所想的目标出发。

想像一下如果我们试着停止抱怨我们会变得多么快乐

评分人数

much of your complain about is out of your control, complain changes nothing, so why don't we stop complain

评分人数

返回列表