听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 求助
返回列表 发帖

求助

15. Only when you have acquired a command of English grammar_____ write effective English sentences.
A.        you  B. you may  C. are you able  D. can
16. It was a meeting         importance I did not realize at the time.
A. who        B. whose        C. which        D. that

19. After they quarreled the other day he tried to avoid ______ her in public.
A. to meet  B. that he met   C. to be meeting   D. meeting
20. I wish you        me this bad news about John. I have been worrying sick about him all these days.
A. doesn’t tell        B. didn’t tell        C. hadn’t told        D. wouldn’t tell
这个AVOID 可接动名词也可接动词不定式对不对?19题是不是选D 20。A

IV.        Directions:
For each numbered blank in the following passage, there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the best one and Mark your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. (10 points)
  There are advantages and disadvantages to ___31__Asian and Western educational method. For example, one advantage__32__ the education in Japan is that students there learn much more math science ___33__American students. They also study more hours than Americans ___34__. The study is difficult, but it __35__students for a society that values discipline (纪律) and self-control. There is, however, a disadvantage. Memorization is an important learning method in Japanese schools, __36__ many students say that after an exam, they forget much of the information that they have memorized.
  The advantage to the education in North America, ___37__the other hand, is that students learn to think by themselves. The system prepares them for a society that values ___38__ideas. There is, however, a disadvantage. When students graduate from high school, they haven’t memorized ___39__many basic rules and facts as students in other countries__40__.
31. A. not only   B. all         C. both     D. only
32. A. for       B. to          C. in       D. as
33. A. to        B. for          C. than     D. in
34.  A. have      B. studying     C. does     D. do
35.  A. provides   B. gets        C. prepares   D. does
36.   A. and       B. yet         C. not       D. just
37.   A. at        B. to          C. on        D. under
38.   A. good     B. poor        C. new       D. old
39.   A. more     B. less        C. good       D. as
40.  A. have      B. do         C. haven’t     D. does

该怎样对付完型填空。以前对完型填空挺有把握的。

下面这些句子如何翻译更确切?
falls are the number one cause of accidental deaths in the home every year.
2.when readers became more and more interested in the illustrations for their artistic value publishers hired skilled artists to create prints which could be sold separately.

20选C
I wish I were 10 years younger. 我但愿自己能年轻三十岁。
I wish we had a car.            要是我们有一辆车多好啊。
例子是讲的现在的情况,用一般过去时;而20题中的是对过去的虚拟,应该用过去完成时。
个人看法。

返回列表