听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-7-31 听歌学英语--perhaps love
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-31 听歌学英语--perhaps love

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:27 编辑 Write down your feeling of the song to gain the score. 选自韩国女钢琴家全秀妍的专辑《风中的蒲公英… 》。全秀妍的钢琴演奏具有宁静、清澈的特点,甜美温暖,能给大家带来放松、平静的心情,她的钢琴曲里没有任何复杂的情感故事,而是淡淡流露出来的自然气息。 在这张专辑中,全秀妍首次参与了专辑中曲目的演唱,纯钢琴的音乐更富有魅力。由全秀妍自弹自唱的一首英文歌曲的《Perhaps Love》中清新自然的琴音和全秀妍淡淡的吟唱十分完美地融合在了一起,在倾听的过程中让人不知不觉沉醉在她那清雅而又细腻的声音和她美妙的钢琴演奏音乐里。 Is like a resting place A shelter from the strom It exists to give you comfort It is there to keep you warm And in those times of trouble When you are most alone The memory of love will bring you home 也许爱是一块休憩地, 像暴风雨中的避风港, 为你遮去风吹雨打, 让你温暖舒适。 当你孤单一人身陷纷杂时, 爱的记忆带来家的温馨。 Perhaps love Is like a window Perhaps an open door It invites you to come closer It wants to show you more And even if you lose yourself And don’t know what to do The memory of love will see you through 也许爱像一扇窗或者一道敞开的门, 拉近距离, 让你了解更多。 当你迷失了自我, 不知所措, 爱的记忆指引你渡过难关。 Oh, love to some is like a cloud To some as strong as steel For some way of living For some way to feel And some say love is holding on And some say letting go And some say love is everything And some say they don’t know 爱对于一些人来说,像浮云, 对于另一些人却如钢似铁, 是生命前行的方式, 也是心灵的瞬间感受。 有人沐浴爱河,好似时间停止, 有人却已懂得放弃。 对于一些人,爱就是一切, 可有的人,却还不知道爱到底是什么。 Perhaps love Is like the ocean Full of conflict, full of pain Like a fire when it’s cold outside Or thunder when it rains If I should live for ever And don’t mind dreams come true My memories of love will be of you 如果说爱是汪洋, 其中还蕴藏满矛盾和变故, 正如冰天雪地中冉冉篝火, 也似雨中的电闪雷鸣。 对于我来说,如果可以永生, 我不在乎梦想成真, 只知道爱的记忆中将只有你。

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:27 编辑 I am sorry i can't hear the voice!

I  like  it

Perhaps love is like a resting place……
It exists to give you comfort, it is there to keep you warm
And in……when you are must alone.
The memory of love will bring you home.
Perhaps love is like a window.
Perhaps an open door.
……closer, it wants to show you more and……and don’t know what to do.
The memory of love will see you through.
Oh……
For some way of living,  for some way to feel.
And some say love is holding on and some say loving ……
Some say  love is everything and some say they don’t know.
Perhaps love is like the usual……
Like a fire while it cold outside.
……
If I show you……and all my dreams come true.
My memories of love will be of you.

sounds good

i love it!!!

返回列表