听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 国际足联主席选举日期确定
返回列表 发帖

国际足联主席选举日期确定

FIFA is going to hold a presidential election on February 26th, giving Sepp Blatter seven more months in power before leaving the scandal-tainted governing body.

国际足联将于2016年2月26日举行主席选举,赛普·布拉特还有七个月时间掌管这个丑闻缠身的管理机构。

The date was chosen by FIFA's executive committee on Monday.

Blatter says he is looking forward to learning who is going to be the next president.

"And one of these important decisions, it's already known all around the world is that we have approved the date of the Extraordinary Elective Congress, which shall be organized in Zurich and it will be next year, 2016 on 26 February and there a new president of FIFA will be elected. Naturally I'm keen to know who will be the next president."

The 79-year-old announced plans to resign four days following his re-election in May amid American and Swiss criminal investigations into corruption.

He also says FIFA will set up an 11-man taskforce to propose reforms to clean itself up after a series of scandals.

"And we have decided to have a task force; 11 people. Ten players and a coach, but the coach is a playing coach. He will be an independent personality. We will decide together with the presidents of the confederations who will be this personality to chair the reform task force. I would say these are, I don't know if I can say, it's the intelligent 11 or it's the 11th of intelligence."
更多英语新闻

返回列表