听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【四级教室】 » 四级练习2015.09.03
返回列表 发帖

四级练习2015.09.03

A long time ago,the Israelites lived happily in Egypt. But one day,a cruel man became pharaoh king of Egypt,and he hated the Israelites. "There are too many Israelites in Egypt now",he said to himself. "and they are strong too. One day they may take over Egypt. I'd better get rid of them.(1)___________________________. The pharaoh's soldiers searched all the Israelite house. and they threw every baby boy into the river. But one woman from the Levi family tried to save her baby son. So she hid him,and nobody saw him for three months. The baby grew big and strong and noise. Soon the poor mother could hide him no longer. So she wove a basket out of rushed.(2)____________________________ Then she made a tightly fitting lie. Gently,she put her baby inside the basket and went down to the river. She watched the basket float away on the water and went home sadly. praying that the river would carry her baby to safety. Her daughter,Miriam,had followed her down to the river. Miriam decided to watch and see what would happen to her little brother. Just then,the pharaoh's daughter came with her slaves to bathe at the water's edge.(3)__________________________. She asked her slaves to bring it to her. How surprised she was to find a baby inside. The baby started to cry and the princess said, "Oh dear, this baby is an Israelite. my father's soldiers will kill him if they find him. But if I adopt him, he will be safe." At that moment Miriam came out from her hiding place. She said, "I know a kind woman who could nurse this baby for you. "Please bring her to me at once," said the princess. Miriam ran home and brought the woman. who was, of course, her own mother. "I will pay you well if you look after this baby for me. the pharaoh's daughter said to her. Miriam's mother was very happy to carry her son home again. She looked after him well and, when he was older the princess took him to live in her palace. She called him Moses, which means "pull out of water".

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

返回列表