听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 范文:就房子旁的树给政府写信-13
返回列表 发帖

范文:就房子旁的树给政府写信-13

[题目]
Large tree grows just near your house, producing troubles for you. Write a letter to local authority explaining this problem, discuss the ways of its resolution and make enquiries about financial aspect.

[参考范文]
To: mr. S. Brown,
local authority org.
35, Willow av.,
Greencity, Russia.
Tel: (812) 345-46-76
Fax: 534-87-78
Telex: (812) 657-78-89
e-mail: local_authority@net

13, Willow Av.,
Greencity, Russia.
Tel: (812) 345-46-70

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you to apply for a big tree located just near my house. This tree really troubles me. The fact is that the tree stands in sun’s light and because of that a close-fitting room is too dark and gloomy. Also I must tell you we use that room as a nursery. Our son is only two months old and is still weak. As to me, I am his mother and I must be sure that I do my best to take care of him. But the tree doesn’t let my son to receive enough sunlight and I am pushed to ask you to solve this problem.

I would welcome the sooner opportunity to meet with you to discuss the subject. I hope the tree has to be out. To tell the truth the tree is quite old and can fall down any time and I can’t imagine that crash may happen.

While I am waiting for your decision, I hope that I am allowed to put away branches which directly cover the window. If I am allowed to do it, just call me as soon as possible and tell about it.

Addly, I want to know how much the cutting of the tree may cost and who must pay it. And which part of the payment our family has to pay. Also, I am interesting in possible discounts.

I will appreciate your prompt reply.
Yours faithfully, mrs. Apply

返回列表