听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【四级教室】 » 四级练习2015.12.04
返回列表 发帖

四级练习2015.12.04

For 25 years,I was a full-time thief,specializing in picking pockets.Where I come from in southeast London,that's an honorable profession.(1)_______________________.My sister and I were among the most successful pickpocket teams in London.We worked in hotels and theatre lobbies, airports,shopping centers and restaurants.Now we don't steal anymore,but this crime is worldwide.Here's how to protect yourself.Professional pickpockets do not see victims,only handbags, jewels and money.Mothers with babies, the elderly,and the disabled are all fair game.(2)_______________________.So if I'm next to her,I can reach out cautiously with my right hand across my body.Only about one woman in a thousand carries her bag on the left,and I tend to steer clear of them.(3)_______________________.If you want to make it even harder,use a bag with handles rather than a strap.For men,one of the best places to keep a wallet is in the back pocket of tight trousers.You will feel any attempt to move it.Another good place is in the buttoned up inside pocket of a jacket.There is just no way in.Even better, keep wallets attached to a cord or chain that is fastened to a belt.A pickpocket needs targets who are relaxed and off guard.The perfect setting is a clothing store.When customers wander among the racks,they are completely absorbed in the items they hold up.The presence of a uniformed security guard is even better.A false sense of security makes a pickpocket's job much simpler.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

返回列表