听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2016.01.21
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2016.01.21

M: Hey Linda, did you get that letter about the new options for food service next year?
W: Not yet. Are there a lot of changes?
M: There sure are.Instead of paying one fee to cover all meals for the whole school year,(1)_____________________________________.We still have to pay the whole year at the beginning,but we can choose to buy seven, ten,fourteen or twenty-one meals per week.They give you a card with the number of meals you get for a week marked on it.
W: That’s a big change, Tom. And a complicated system!
M: Yeah. But it will be much better for peoplewho don’t eat three meals a day,seven days a week in the cafeteria because they don’t have to pay meals they don’t eat.
W: (2)_________________________________________________.
M: It’s better for them too.Because the more meals you contract for,the cheaper each one is.
W: I see. (3)_______________________________________________.
M: True. It took me several hours to figure it out.I decided to go with the ten-meal plan.
W: Why is that?
M: Well, I never eat breakfast and I often go away on weekends.So the ten-meal plan gives me lunch and dinner every weekday at a fairly low price.And I won’t be paying for meals I don’t usually eat.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

We are now able to choose how many per week we want and contrast just for that mouths.
so what is the deal for those who do it in school all the time?
It still sound complicated.

返回列表