听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2016.04.26
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2016.04.26

AOL contacted the Boulers after the initiative's Facebook page "Save the Gulf: Olivia's Bird Illustrations" caught the attention of media outlets. (1)_________________________________to the Audubon Society to help in Olivia's quest and features her on its artists profile page.
One of Olivia's drawings features the brown Pelican, many of which have been hurt or killed after oil from the Deepwater Horizon spill fouled their nesting areas. Delta Willis is from the Audubon Society and she says the organization's founder himself would cheer Olivia's efforts.
"I think he would be as charmed as we are because she just .. she .. she's not only talented but she's incredibly informed. She talks about the aerodynamics of the brown pelican. And we're just enchanted by her. I think John James would be too." To date, Olivia's quest has raised more than $120,000. The young artist says she hopes (2)_________________________________.
"I hope that they look at my pictures and feel the beauty of birds that shines through them. And I hope that they really will see that birds are important and we need to preserve them."
Nadine Bouler says Oliva committed to 500 original drawings and is still working to complete that total. With the worldwide attention Olivia's work has drawn, the Boulers and AOL have put together a print edition of her work. The Internet provider is also helping distribute Olivia's prints to the first 10,000 people who donate to Gulf relief efforts and request one of her drawings. (3)_________________, staff and stock rehabilitation centers and find transportation for rescued birds.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

The internet company also donate $25,000
people will join her in helping the   bird
Donation will help support voluteer

返回列表