听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-07 听写练习:奖金问题
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-07 听写练习:奖金问题

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

解决奖金问题

A:格兰特?我们能讨论一下你定的这个奖金方案吗?我有几个问题。
B:当然,理查德。你是怎么考虑的?
A:嗯,坦率地说,我只是觉得我们没有那么多的钱来实现你的方案。
B:好,为什么我们不可以坐下来,算一算钱数?如果必要,我们随时可以缩小奖金幅度的。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

-Grant? Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I 've got a few problems with this.
-Sure, Richard. What's on your mind?
-Well. to be honest, I just don't think we are going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonuses you have mind.
-Well, why don't we sit down and work up the numbers? We can always get down the bonuses if we have to.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Grant? Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I’ve got a few problems with it.
B: Sure, Richard. What’s on your mind?
A: Well, to be honest, I just don’t think we’re going to have enough funds to give the kind of bonuses you have in mind.
B: Well, why don’t we sit down and work out the numbers? We can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.

评分人数

• 星期一

Grant? Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I’ve got a few problems with it.

Sure, Richard. What's on your mind?

Well. To be honest, I just don't think we are going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonuses you have in mind.

Well, why don't we sit down and work out the numbers? We can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.

评分人数

• 星期一

Grant, Can  we  tall about the bonus plans of  yours , I got a few problem with them.
Sure , Rachard, what is on your mind?
well, to be honest,i just donot think we are goint to have enouth fun to give this kind of bonuse which had in your mind.
well ,why donot we sit dow ,and work out the numbers,we can always scale down the bonus if we had to.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Graham,Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I’ve got a few problems with it.
B: Sure , Rachel, What’s on your mind?
A: Well , to be honest, I just don’t think we’re going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonus things you have on your mind.
B: Well, why don’t we sit down and work out the numbers ? We can also scale down the bonus if we have to .

评分人数

• 星期一

Grant, can we talk about this bonus plan of yours, I've got a few problems with it.
Sure, Richard, What's on your mind?
Well, to be honest, I just don't think we are going to have a enough funds to give the kind of bonuses you had in mind.
Well, why don't we seat down and work out the numbers,We can always scale down the bonuses if we had to.

评分人数

• 星期一

not clear ,special the sectence" well ,to be honest , I just ~~~~~~~",so hard,i don;t  follow the speed that record.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 sallylliu 于 2010-8-9 12:36 编辑

A: Grant, can we talk about this bonuses plan of yours? I've got a few problems with it.
B: Sure, Richard. What's on your mind?
A: Well, to be honest, I just don't think we're going to have enough funds to give the kind of bonuses you have in mind.
B: Well, why don't we sit down and work out the numbers. We can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.

评分人数

• 星期一

Grand, can we talk about this bonus projects of yours, I’ve got few problems with it.
Sure, Richard. What’s on your mind?
Well, to be honest, I just don’t think we’re going to have another fund to give this kind of bonus you have in mind.
Well, why don’t we sit down and work out the numbers, we can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.

评分人数

• 星期一

不想复制粘贴,实话实说,听不懂。

-Grant? Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I 've got a few problems with this.
-Sure, Richard. What's on your mind?
-Well. to be honest, I just don't think we are going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonuses you have mind.
-Well, why don't we sit down and work out the numbers? We can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.

评分人数

• 星期一

Grant,can we talk abt this bonus plan of yours?I’ve got few problems with it.
Sure,Richard.What’s on your mind?
Well,to be honest,I just don’t think we’re going to have enough funds to give the kind of bonuses you have on your mind.
Well,why don’t we sit down and work out the numbers, we can always scare our bonuses if we have to.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Grant? Could we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I got a few problems with it.
B: Sure, Richard. What’s on your mind?
A: Well, to be honest, I just don’t think we’re going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonus you have on your mind.
B: Well, why not we sit down and work out the numbers? We can always get down the bonus if we have to.

评分人数

• 星期一

好东西

- -英语太差听不懂

A:Grant, can we talk about this bonus plan of yours?I've got a few problems with it.
B:Sure, Richard. What's on your mind?
A:Well, to be honest, I just don't think we're going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonuses you have in mind.
B:Well, why don't we sit down and work up the numbers? We can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.

返回列表