听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 一个关于勇气的启示:Run Freely 自由奔跑(1)
返回列表 发帖

一个关于勇气的启示:Run Freely 自由奔跑(1)

A Lesson About Courage

小丫:“从婴儿到少年,从少年到青年……我们在不断成长,同时我们也在不断失去。知识在增长,阅历在增加,我们越来越有城府,越来越顾虑重重,越来越迷失自我。因为经验,我们戴上了生活的虚假面具;因为恐惧,我们把真实的自我挡在了幕后;因为失败,我们丧失了追求成功的勇气。成长,让我们背上了精神的枷锁。仔细品味下文,解放出那个潜藏在你内心的被绑缚了的‘小男孩’。”
One afternoon, many years ago, I went to pick up my mother from work. I got there a little early so I parked the car by the curb, across the street from where she worked, and waited for her.

As I looked outside the car window to my right, there was a small park where I saw a little boy, around one and a half to two years old, running freely on the grass as his mother watched from a short distance. The boy had a big smile on his face as if he had just been set free from some sort of prison. The boy would then fall to the grass, get up, and without hesitation or without looking back at his mother, run as fast as he could, again, still with a smile on his face, as if nothing had happened.(to be continued)

多年前的一个下午,我驱车去接母亲下班。因为我到得稍微有点早,就把车子停靠在了母亲单位对面的路边上,等候母亲。

我透过车子的右窗,看见一个小小的公园,公园里有个小男孩,约摸一岁半到两岁的样子,在草地上自由地跑来跑去,他妈妈就在不远处看着他。小男孩笑得很开心,好像刚从牢笼里释放出来似的。他摔倒了,爬起来,毫不犹豫,也不回头看看妈妈,接着就跑啊跑,然后再摔倒,再爬起来,笑容始终挂在脸上,仿佛什么事都没发生似的。(待续)

(华静、崔运喜编译)

小丫财富大统计

→重点短语

pick up 接,捡起, 获得

I am going to airport to pick up my friend.

我要去机场接我的朋友。

as if 似乎,仿佛

She spoke to me as if she knew me.

她和我说话的神情,好像她早就认识我似的

返回列表