听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 偷不来的缘分和爱情:英语话剧剧本
返回列表 发帖

偷不来的缘分和爱情:英语话剧剧本

姻缘天注定,爱情是偷不来的。Tom和Jhon住在同一个公寓,Tom总是趁Jhon睡着以后偷看他的信,还把Jhon的书给偷了。Tom知道Jhon今天要去见信中的人,Tom决定要偷偷跟Jhon去。这场话剧很熟悉对不对?

J指Jhon Blandford;M指Meynell;T指Tom ;W指the fat woman

Jhonin the thought: "Oops, I lost her book, How can I do? Today I would go and meet the Meynell." Jhon anxiously around, suddenly, his face showing a smile, he thought one way to meet Meynell. with the letters

J在想着:“糟糕,我把M给的书给弄丢了。我该怎么办呢?今天要去和M见面了。”J焦急地走来走去,突然,他的脸上露出了笑容,他想到了一个办法,就是带着M的信去见她。

Tom was his friend, looks 40 years old, Tom and Jhon live in the same apartment , Tom is always peeking Jhon’s letter after Jhon fell asleep .Whatsmore,Tom stoled Jhon’s book. Tom knew Jhon went to see the letter of today, Tomdecided to secretly follow Jhon;

Tom是Jhon的朋友,看起来有40岁了,Tom和Jhon住在同一个公寓,Tom总是趁Jhon睡着以后偷看他的信,还把Jhon的书给偷了。Tom知道Jhon今天要去见信中的人,Tom决定要偷偷跟Jhon去

On the sceneat the station to meet

情景一在车站上的见面

When Jhon knew she was not Meynail in front of him, his heart is really go down ah! He could only watch girl far away and how he hoped to leave with her, but he can not, because Meynail on her back.

当Jhon知道他前面的少女不是Meynell时,他的心里真的好失望啊!Jhon只能眼睁睁地看着少女远了,他多么希望和她一起离开,可是Jhon不可以,因为Meynell就在少女的后面。

John slowly towards the woman.

John慢慢地走向这个妇人。

J: "I’m very happy to see you, I am J, you are M, right! I'm very sorry, I put the book which you gave me to lose, but I brought the letter which you wrote to me, and they are in my bag, I put them up and confirm you to look at. "

J:“非常高兴见到你,我是J,你是M,对吧!我非常抱歉,我把你给我的书给弄丢了,不过,我带了你写给我的信了,它们就在我的包里,我拿起来给你看一下确认一下。”

J then busy looking forher letter, and this woman looked at the Jhon while waiting for the letter . At this time, T was holding a book and went to the woman

J便低下头去翻找她的信,而这个妇人一边等着信一边打量着J.就在这时,T拿着一本书跑到妇人的面前。

T: "Meynell, you don’t believe him, I am the real Jhon, you see, I have this book as evidence. Also, he stole my letter."

T:“M,不要相信他,我才是真正的J,你看,我有这本书为证。还有,他偷了我的信。”

T gave the book to this woman. The woman looked at the book and was surprised to see them

T说完把书给了这个妇人。妇人看了一下书,惊讶地看着他们

W: "This book is really to me, and it is a token of my most important, I can only believe the master of this book."

W:“这本书确实是我的,而它是我最重要的信物,我只能相信这本书的主人。”

Finished, the woman looked toward Tom, She doesn’t listen to Jhon's explanation,The the woman went on a hotel for dining.

说完,这个妇人看向了T,不听J的解释,就和T一起去了高速公路附近的大饭店用餐了。

J: "It seems that we are no copies of the predestined."

J:“看来我们是有缘无份了。"

J helplessly watched them run away, then he looked at the sky, left in frustration

J无奈地看着他们走远,又看看天空,沮丧地走了

Scenario 2at the hotel,

情景二在饭店里

J sadly came to the big restaurant near the highway.And in his hand is the letter which Meynell hasno time to read, Then he sat on a table, put the letter on the table,He ready to leave this sad city after having dinner. He didn’t think,In fact, the real Meynell was sitting in front of him, the letter is being looked at on the table by Meynell

J伤心地来到了公路附近的饭店,手里还拿着来不及给M看的信,他坐在一个饭桌上,把信放在桌上,准备吃了饭就离开这个伤心的城市。他没有想到,其实真正的M就坐在他的前面,正在看着桌上的信

M: "Nice to meet you, I amM, you are J, right! Is not just the elder sister call you to see me here, and I'm sorry, I just wanted to see what kind of a person you are."

M:"Nice to meet you ,我是M,你是J,对吧!是不是刚才那个大姐叫你来这边见我的,对不起,我只是想看看你是怎样的一个人。”

J listened to voices and raised his head, In front of him was his first sight of young girl, ah, how happiness his mood becomes!

J听着声音抬起了头,他的面前正是他一见钟情的人啊,他的心情变得多么的愉快啊!

J: "Yes, I am J. Dear Mis M, can you tell me how this is going on in the end ah? I can’t understand? However, I am really very happy to see you, you are the original real Meynell, my intuition is correct. "

J:“是的,我就是J。亲爱的M小姐,你能否告诉我这到底是怎么回事啊?我现在还没弄明白呢?不过,见到你我真的非常开心,原来你就是真正的M,我的直觉是正确的。”

M: "Yes, you are not wrong. When I first saw you,I saw you don’t hold the book, but my sense tells me that you are J ,whom I have been looking for. Do you know why we have the same sense ?

M:“是的,你没有错。当我第一次见到你,虽然你没有拿着书,但我的意识告诉我,你就是J,我所一直盼望的那个人。你知道这是为什么吗?”

J: "I know, because our hearts are with each other, and our hearts are tied closely to."

J:“我知道,是因为我们心中有彼此,而我们的心也是息息相通的。”

J had forgotten all suffered at the station because he has found true love, to him, in the front of him is his most important person - the beautiful M.

J早已忘记了在车站所遭受的一切,因为他已经找到了真爱,他的面前,就是他最重要的人——美丽的M。

They looked at each other so deeply, and windows of the sky, is a blossoming shy of sunset, flush the city

他们就这样深情地望着对方,而窗外的天空,是一朵朵害羞的晚霞,红透了这个城市

返回列表