听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语Part3话题:关于工作 Your Work
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语Part3话题:关于工作 Your Work

1. What work do you do?

I’m working as an IT consultant in an IT company. I have been working for the company for more than 5 years. I like my work and I feel like facing the new challenges in the next project. I got the job right after graduating from university.

2. Why did you choose to do that type of work?

Since I was quite young, I have always been interested in electronic devices and I wanted to do something related with computer in the future. I remembered talking about it with my parents and they thought it could not be bad as computer was playing more and more important role. So they encouraged me to choose it. And finally it turned out that I was right. It is easy to find a job, and the work is stable and the salary is also decent.

3. Do you like your job?

Well, generally, I am fond of my job because I can really get a sense of achievement from it. Working in the IT industry is really a big challenge. You have to be a recipient of new knowledge, deal with new problems and satisfy various clients’ demand. Fortunately, I met some helpful colleagues and superiors who are very nice and teach me a lot of things and experiences. I guess I am becoming more and more mature and eligible for the position now.

更多雅思口语话题

返回列表